What lights would you guys recommend for a 78x78x78 tent, 4 plants in 5 gallon DWC buckets. I'm trying to figure out how much light I need to adequately fill the space and not break the bank. 600-800$, closer to 600 the better.

Edit: nvm I'm just going to go with the 5x5 mars hydro tent with the 3x TSL 2000 (Would 2x be enough?). Will probably drop down to 3 plants instead of 4.
I think it will be enough, 2 TSL2000 for 5'x5' tent. TSL2000 is 300w, coverage is for 2'x4' flowering and 3'x5' at the veg stage. If not fully fill the space, 2units totally enough. Remember the discount code: " AFN ", help save some cash.

I recently purchased a TSL2000 and shortly after i got it it was changed on amazon to a new model with a dimmer switch included?
Did i get sent old stock and is it possible to purchase the dimmer switch for the TSL2000 that doesn't come with one?
Thanks

2 x TS1000 hard at work :headbang:

IMG_20200727_100015.jpg
IMG_20200727_095852.jpg

I recently purchased a TSL2000 and shortly after i got it it was changed on amazon to a new model with a dimmer switch included?
Did i get sent old stock and is it possible to purchase the dimmer switch for the TSL2000 that doesn't come with one?
Thanks
When did you place the order? When your ordered the light, is the description with the dimmer knob? You can check the details with Amazon seller

Good day growers.
Since the launch of our SP3000 and the TS series upgrade, more and more people have asked me, will there be any new lights coming up? I also told you that we have a new series of lights coming out this year, and to our surprise, it's coming out earlier than we expected!!! Canadian warehouses are already stocked, and they will soon arrive in U.S. warehouses as well. We are publishing the new product on our website, and I think you can see it tomorrow at the latest :biggrin: :woohoo:

Good day growers.
Since the launch of our SP3000 and the TS series upgrade, more and more people have asked me, will there be any new lights coming up? I also told you that we have a new series of lights coming out this year, and to our surprise, it's coming out earlier than we expected!!! Canadian warehouses are already stocked, and they will soon arrive in U.S. warehouses as well. We are publishing the new product on our website, and I think you can see it tomorrow at the latest :biggrin: :woohoo:

I'm looking forward to this, maybe I will end up with new light instead of TSL2000. Honestly I want to like the SP3000 but the price for the watts just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Good day growers.
Great and I just ordered mine. Now I might have to return it if a new light is coming out.

Back