Hi @MarshydroTina. The sp3000 looks very very impressive. Are they any plans for a smaller version for some of us with limited space ? Thank you for the continued support Tina.
Hey, the smaller version is the SP150, but we don't have the upgraded SP150 plan now. We will launch a new series of lights this year, the square version lights, the Samsung and Osram chips stay tuned! :biggrin:

HOLY CRAP!
Just turned on my new SP 3000! Beautiful light turned all the way down, crazy bright fully turned on in my new 4X4 Gorilla tent. :yoinks:
The dimmer was a great idea and the removable driver will help with the heat load in the tent. I made a shelf above and next to my tent for the driver/dimmer and 6 outlet surge protector. I put Velcro on all three so I can quickly swap back to stock if I need the heat in the winter. Electrical cord is long enough to be able to drop the light down to the proper height in the original 4X4 Gorilla tent with out the 1ft extension.
Great working design!
I've got another light a friend gave me to add when they go into flower, but if this light does well in veg, I'll probably get another SP 3000 to max out flower.

@WildBill , thanks for your trust to Mars Hydro, SP3000 is our first new light in 2020, also a big step to the high-end. It has our max yields spectrum, happy growing!
How many plants in your 4'x4' space, what're the strains?
I just did a test on my grow room set up. I have two 7gal and one 15 gal fabric pot with the soil wet to the proper level, exhaust dialed down to very slow, clip on fans running and the single Mars on full blast. Four hours later the temp was 81*F and humidity at 52%. I wanted to see if any problems arise.
Tonight I'm cracking two GG4 autos with one going into the 15 gal. I think the other will be Gelato 33 auto.
I'll start a thread in the next couple of dayd and tag you.

A new week, growers, let's celebrate for the harvest time!
" This girl is ripe for the picking 11 weeks amnesia haze TSW2000 awesome light "

Mars Hydro TSW2000.jpg

Back