Pull the trigger on 2 mars SP3000 and another 4x2 tent. Nw the waiting game. Guess I’ll smoke one to pass the time
C9BACE1D-2CC8-410D-9380-312FC2F2D65A.png

Hi Tina, when will the 4 by 2 grow Tents be back in stock in England or Europe
Hey @KAVO , It will arrive around at the end of this month in the EU. Tent shortage in the UK will last for 2 months, you can order from EU warehouse, we also can ship from EU warehouse(Germany)

Pull the trigger on 2 mars SP3000 and another 4x2 tent. Nw the waiting game. Guess I’ll smoke one to pass the timeView attachment 1213799
Welcome to Mars Hydro families, thanks for your trust to Mars Hydro. SP3000 is our best light yet, you will be satisfied with its performance, get better yields, smoking:smoking:

Welcome to Mars Hydro families, thanks for your trust to Mars Hydro. SP3000 is our best light yet, you will be satisfied with its performance, get better yields, smoking:smoking:
Can’t wait to see what this puppy can do. Been wanting a qb style light for a while. The specs are there. The reviews are there. The grows are there. Now I’m there. You have my support @MarshydroTina and mars hydro. I Can’t wait to show my new lights off

Back