I may be wrong but I wouldn't have the extension lead in the tent mate, as it can get quite humid in there and moisture getting in to the electrics could be a disaster waiting to happen :fire:
Noo, that's the only way I can get it all in. Now I've gotta go home and change it all lol. Thanks for the tips, anything to reduce the risk of fires is appreciated
Folks, the supply power is IP55 watering proof rating, no worries, the light design makes sure there won't have the fire risk. But it will reduce the driver lifespan in quite humid environment

Growers, Inventory updating:

All lights are available in the USA now.

SP150, TS600, TS1000, TSL2000, and TS3000 is available in the EU.

Except for the
SP3000, all lights are in stock in Canada.

1593661723327.png

1593661733716.png

Hi Tina,
Good day, growers, have any you guys received the new TS lights these days? We have upgraded the dimmer design, add external dimmer, add daisy chain dimming function, just like SP3000, more convenient for growers to adjust the light brightness:d5:

View attachment 1209157
Hi Tina,
Is MH going to add a better dimmer switch for the sp250's?
I always thought that would be a great addition.

Hi Tina,

Hi Tina,
Is MH going to add a better dimmer switch for the sp250's?
I always thought that would be a great addition.
Hey John
The SP250 is discontinued forever. We upgraded it to SP3000, it has the external dimmer, more convenient.
At present, except for the TS600, and SP150, all current Mars Hydro lights have the dimmer switch. :d5:

@MarshydroTina Its been a long wait but finaly my new TS1000 arrived now it will be waiting game till the summer is over and I'll start another round with this shiny new toy :) Still, I just hope I wont miss my MH/HPS :smokeit:we'll see ;-) View attachment IMG_20200707_172610.jpg

@MarshydroTina Its been a long wait but finaly my new TS1000 arrived now it will be waiting game till the summer is over and I'll start another round with this shiny new toy :) Still, I just hope I wont miss my MH/HPS :smokeit:we'll see ;-) View attachment 1210725
Once you start to grow with LED, you won't miss your MH/HPS :smoking: Waiting of the summer days ending, then seeding, veg, flowers, harvest, smoking:pass:

Back