Happy weekend! The SP3000 giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on 28th(EST) time.

If you haven't participated in this giveaway, join us, share your growing photos, we will pick one grower randomly, send the winner the Mars Hydro new SP3000 light! Have fun, guys:smokeout:

1593307056229.png

Thank you!

Hey Pop, use discount code " AFN ", help save some cash:) The tents are out of stock in many countries now, when you order, check the stock situation carefully on options :smoking:

Happy weekend! The SP3000 giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on 28th(EST) time.

If you haven't participated in this giveaway, join us, share your growing photos, we will pick one grower randomly, send the winner the Mars Hydro new SP3000 light! Have fun, guys:smokeout:

View attachment 1207098
I entered and really hope I get this bad boy.

Me too!

I have 2 tents now so I need another high quality light.
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

My dear growers, the cargos arrived in our UK warehouse two days ago have been ordered out, and all the lights are sold out again in the UK, and the new lights will arrive in the middle of July.

Also, the SP3000 stock is really tight.:crying:

Only 5 units in the USA now
Only 10 units in Canada now
Only 10 unit in the EU warehouse now

Hey Tina quick question, I recently bought a TSW2000W to replace my 1kw gixxer. I’m very pleased it looks great and I’m excited to get started. My question is, is the fixture housing supposed to be electrified? It shocks the shit out of me and I ensured there were no defects on the insulated wires anywhere. My electric is fine and no other appliances have issues including my previous led light. Is this a defect or supposed to Carry a current on the housing. It even travels up the chains it hangs from as carrying a current. Luckily I have a meter so I’m aware but concerned. Thx

Hey Tina quick question, I recently bought a TSW2000W to replace my 1kw gixxer. I’m very pleased it looks great and I’m excited to get started. My question is, is the fixture housing supposed to be electrified? It shocks the shit out of me and I ensured there were no defects on the insulated wires anywhere. My electric is fine and no other appliances have issues including my previous led light. Is this a defect or supposed to Carry a current on the housing. It even travels up the chains it hangs from as carrying a current. Luckily I have a meter so I’m aware but concerned. Thx
That doesn’t sound right to me but I’m not an expert. Let’s tag @MarshydroTina and see if she’ll chime in faster

Thanks for the mention. Yes, I’ve double checked the circuit for continuity and to ensure the neutral and ground wires weren’t faulted which is a usual cause for electrified grounded appliances. The issue has got to be within the wiring and grounding within the light housing because theres simply no other explanation. I’m quite proficient with electrical work and this is what led me to reason that perhaps it could either be part of design (unlikely) or a fault within the device. Super disappointed because no way am I returning it i can’t be without it.

Back