Thanks Tina, i ordered off mars-hydro.com - with the discount code :D Estimated arrival is the 30th june. Is that being shipped from abroad?
Hey, matt, we have the warehouse in the UK, but most items are sold out, including the TS1000 light. Our factory is in China, one batch of cargos in transit to the UK warehouse now, the ETA to our UK warehouse is at the end of this month, we will arrange the shipping at that time

What's up, my growers! SP3000 arrived in the Canada warehouse today:woohoo:! It's available in Canada, order now!

1592617639973.png

Hey, matt, we have the warehouse in the UK, but most items are sold out, including the TS1000 light. Our factory is in China, one batch of cargos in transit to the UK warehouse now, the ETA to our UK warehouse is at the end of this month, we will arrange the shipping at that time
Oh right, it said it was in stock when I ordered it. That's a bit disappointing

Oh right, it said it was in stock when I ordered it. That's a bit disappointing
No, :sad: TS1000 is out of stock in most warehouses, a few stock in Australia. We write the note at the location options, just sorry for the unclear words on our website. That means the estimated shipping date is 30th.
1592786997424.png

Hey, guys, some batches of goods are supposed to arrive in our US, UK, and EU(Germany warehouse) on the 20th. Slower speed during this special time :sad:they don't arrive at our warehouses on time. The SP3000 and other items' shipping date has been delayed. We are doing the customs clearance now, hope everything goes smoothly. Once the goods arrive at our warehouses we will arrange the shipping and feedback the tracking number. I will keep updating the progress here, thanks in advance for your understanding:toke:

Back