Hey @Mikis , SP250 is out of stock in the USA, UK, Russia now, not available anymore. We only have a few SP250 stocks in Canada, EU warehouse(Germany), and Australia now. The price doesn't have the reducing tendency now. Guys feel free to order, use the discount code " AFN" at check out, help save some cash. :biggrin:

I know that some growers will hesitate between SP250, SP3000 and TSL2000
Growers can consider the upgraded version SP3000 light or TSL2000 light.

If we still have SP250 stock in your location:

Limited budget, SP250 or TSL2000
SP250 and TSL2000 biggest difference is the heat issues, SP250 with thick heat sink, help cooling better, and TSL2000 is 300w, more watt than SP250(245w). Care heat issues more, pick SP250. If you use HPS light before, love powerful light, take TSL2000 light.

Enough budget, SP3000 is the best choice, 300w, 960pcs of Samsung lm301b chips, and Osram 660nm deep red. The high-efficiency white light, high PPE. And a whole layer of the aluminum heatsink, passive heat dissipation design

I love my ts1000. I really notice a difference from the burple light I used to have.

P_20200612_174627.jpg

I love my ts1000. I really notice a difference from the burple light I used to have.

View attachment 1202154
Your plant looks healthy, but all of those little ones one the bottom are being sheltered in the shade. Would be wise to use anothwr space, thats way roo many small plants in the shade, but good luck. Slow

Your plant looks healthy, but all of those little ones one the bottom are being sheltered in the shade. Would be wise to use anothwr space, thats way roo many small plants in the shade, but good luck. Slow

I keep planting more. I am giving the little ones aways to people who want an outdoor plant.

Hi guys, SP250 is only available in Australia and Chinese factory now, it's out of stock in other oversea warehouses, not available anymore.:biggrin:

Thanks for all your guy's love to SP250, its upgraded version SP3000 will continue to help growers get better results! Don't forget to join the SP3000 giveaway here, all growers can enter, good luck! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

hey everyone I just unboxed my Mars Hydro SP 3000 and I am super excited that I will be growing with this new light. so far I got the light set up and got two seeds planted and still waiting on another seed to sprout. I still need to make a grow journal for this grow I might do that tomorrow.

edit.

I went ahead and made a grow journal here is the link it can also be found at the bottom of my posts in my signature.

Last edited:
Back