Happy weekend, growers. Do you guys know which factors will decide the LED grow light penetration?

1594483026870.png

1594483207308.png

Woo Hoo I'm back Tina I have had some family problems and had to step out. But during my absence I grew out a few babes on the TSW2000 a Blue Dramatic again and Blue amnesia by moc and a gorilla glue x blue amnesia I think it got out of its package n was in bottom of envelope. They did killer the light killed it the best grow ever. I lost the pics cause my phone got stolen along with all my stuff we left for a couple weeks to stay with my stepdaughter while she was in hospital and I think it was my cousin broke in and stole my lights my fans my smaller LEDs and my other 2 babies I had growing. So kinda been a hell of a hit we lost her on the 3rd of June and came home on the 5th and found it was all gone so after losing my step daughter I come home n found my babies and my all my gear gone too. I wanted to throw my hands up and be done. But I can't give up my stepdaughter n me worked together on strains hunting and finding the right ones that helped several ppl in the family and several peoples animals. The hugest thing was our next goal of growing some strong strong CBD autos as we have had great success in our animals and others animals with hip displaysia and arthritis and mood and behavioral problems and the THC plants helped with appetite in 3 dogs that had cancer and would eat but with the blue dream n amnesia strains I made treats and oil giving them low doses they picked up weight in a few days it was amazing!!! These 3 went from 60,50, and 30 pounds normally before cancer treatments to all being roughly 20-25 pounds and in the first week they all gained 5 pounds and it kept growing til the was back to regular weight. The life renturnd in their eyes and became more active also. But I'm rambling sorry but I couldnt have done it without the light you gifted me in the contest. That is something I'll never forget I think everyone for tired of me showing it off and bragging about it tho lol. But I know 8 of my close friends and family that loved it an bought their lights from you all after seeing it and how it performed. I will do a in depth review also. I am sorry I couldn't do it earlier but from November 2019,to 6-5-2020 its been hell. My granny got bad bad with the dementia n Alzheimer's and taking care of her and getting a greedy relative that took advantage and took thousands from here to show up in a lawsuit and winning it woohoo. To our baby girl and her struggle and lose to losing my gear its been rough. But this is not a sob story this is a celebrating and a victory for us by the results we did get and I will continue it in her memory. Thanks you @MarshydroTina for everything.

Good day growers,
I mentioned the LED grow light penetration last week. We know that the LED grow light penetration is important for plants' bottom leaves, it's important for the final yields. How deep the SP3000 penetration do you think?

This girl is ripe for the picking 11 weeks amnesia haze TSW 2000, happy growing! :cheers:
1594695969238.png
TSW2000 is in stock in the USA, Canada, Australia, and Russia. But TSW2000 is sold out in the UK and EU for a long time, and the coming batches are also booked out. Growers, the bad thing is that the TSW2000 shortage will last for almost 2 months in the whole EU, growers can consider 2units SP150x2, TS3000 or TS1000 light

Hi Tina, when will the 4 by 2 grow Tents be back in stock in England or Europe

Back