Tomb-Sweeping holiday notice:
We will have 3 days holiday from April 5th to April 7th. Back to work on Monday next week!
Any question, email us directly will get fastest reply: 420love@mars-hydro.com within 24 hours.
Orders will be handled normally as well.
TIM图片20190404113758.jpg

It wouldn't pay well, I'd rather own it :biggrin:

I hear Mars SP-150 or TS1000's are standard consulting fee's, is this true Tina ? :bighug:
The price of these two lights is the same on our official website, ebay and amazon, but if you buy them on our official website with the discount code "AFN”, you can get an extra 3% discount

I was really busy recently. I think I will relax next week and have more time to interact with you:bighug:

Hello Tina, I hope that you remember me. It's ok if you don't. If you do, you may remember that I had sent my 144 x 3w reflector in for repair and you left before it came back. Just want to tell you about the excellent service that I received from your U.S. affiliate. I guess that the replaced all 3 panels. It came back like new. They did more than I expected in the time frame that they told me.
Thank you for your part in a most efficient system. :bighug:

Hey, I've been anti led since I discovered and have grown successfully with the CMH, I could sort postage to Australia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello Tina, I hope that you remember me. It's ok if you don't. If you do, you may remember that I had sent my 144 x 3w reflector in for repair and you left before it came back. Just want to tell you about the excellent service that I received from your U.S. affiliate. I guess that the replaced all 3 panels. It came back like new. They did more than I expected in the time frame that they told me.
Thank you for your part in a most efficient system. :bighug:
Hi Feenix, long time no see, nice to hear from you again, are you still growing with our lights?

When we mentioned HPS, almost everybody can think of HPS old brand: Gavtia. It occupies a leading position in the HPS market for long time. Maybe you never imagine Gavita will produce leds. but the fact that they're starting to get into led as well, that says something.It shows that led is indeed reliable, and white led will be the development trend of grow lights in the future

Hi 420 growers!

Recently more and more growers are checking with me about the promotion on 4.20 as the time is getting close. We actually don't have the sales for the special day, but I can help apply with my boss, and now I need to get some support from you.

Time: from today to 15th.
Requirement: if our post is more than 3 pages.

I will apply for the 420 sales for you. the more you post, I hope the bigger the promotion will be.

Back