Enough about lights what’s wrong here?
083ad8f6f51e654bfaf49da80e1e7b38.jpg
4b14690a7cee405cb01d96f932151861.jpg
df1d2eebc43d71e0e62b7ff254397665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like lack of potassium and phosphorus Maybe locked out tho. Send pic over to infirmary. They can help you there

The mars mydro website has a video showing how to extend the power cord! It was posted over a month ago in response to a load of complaints the driver was getting "way too hot"!
You need to buy the parts direct from them or on ebay (imo, this should be paid for by the company)
The video doesn't show where to mount the driver or what material you should use to mount it onto though!
I just watched the Video. @MarshydroTina you should mention to your engineers that you should not be tinning wires that are going to be terminated into a screw down terminal. For anyone else doing this don't tin your wires.

Hey @MarshydroTina I am looking in the next year to update my lights. In the next 6 months I'm going to be adding at very least an additional tent that is 48inx24inx60in until Christmas when I will also add a 3ftx3ftx6ft tent... as you can see from my grow battle thread, my dwc skills are better than I thought. Also as you can see I'll end up needing to update my lighting. I very much enjoy my Mars hydro 300 and 600 and plan to keep them for this tent. I have another 600 and a viparspectra (but I HATE viparspectra it kills plants!! and I want to throw that viparspectra in the trash!) but i was looking at trying some different lights when I move in 6 months. How would I replace 1x600led and 1x300led with something like the Mars cob 300w or sp-250? Would I need 2 (or 3 for sp) or would 1 (or 2 for sp) work? I'm trying to see what I can afford. I'd like bigger harvests. Supplemental light would be key too. What lights do you sell that would work to supplement the sides of a plant so they would get the best? I am sorry I'm asking silly questions but I figure I want to get ideas now before it's too late, thanks!
2 Mars sp 250 is enough, I highly recommend you to use our new light SP250, It's a bar, you can put it in any shape, you can even hang it vertically

I just watched the Video. @MarshydroTina you should mention to your engineers that you should not be tinning wires that are going to be terminated into a screw down terminal. For anyone else doing this don't tin your wires.
thanks for your suggestion, I'll pass it on to our engineers

Back