What model is it bro, il have a look at it on their website??

It's a sp250

[HASHTAG]#hairymanspecialspectralmix[/HASHTAG] :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMAG1563.jpg
    IMAG1563.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG1561.jpg
    IMAG1561.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG1560.jpg
    IMAG1560.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMAG1420.jpg
    IMAG1420.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF2047.JPG
    DSCF2047.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 36
@Mossy i know my grammer aint the best so im just letting you know beforehand im not trying to stir things up lol!!!

15years as a mechanical and electrical engineer, i work on 3v multiplex systems right upto 440v three phase electricity everyday!

With regards to tinas message, i would never tell someone to extend a power supply unless you know they have previous experience, and especially without giving precise instructions on how to safely do so, what tools to use and how to test it when completed!
This should be treated as a factory recall!!

@STILLSMOKIN , again i would never tell someone to take apart any electrical component, even just to inspect! First of all most electronic components 'look' ok even when they have failed, they need to be tested with the right components!

All in all, if there is a fault with a product it should be returned to the factory or an authorized dealer for repair, not checked out by the owner of said product regardless if its brand new or 5 years old!
If there was a problem with the ecu in your car, would you take it apart yourself or take it to a garage!?

Safety first troops ✌✌
Well said! Electricity can be dangerous, especially in a space that regularly has water added in the area.

I'm using an old 300 to grow tomato seedlings right now. Would it work? I will get pics once they germ!

I grown chillies and all sorts with that old mars 300 including weed , I got a 33 watt 6400K COB that I going to try for germ to two weeks , then move onto the mars300 for a few weeks then under the white and then still to get a last week flash with some high blue and white. I think :woohoo1:

Last edited:
@hairyman
The mars mydro website has a video showing how to extend the power cord! It was posted over a month ago in response to a load of complaints the driver was getting "way too hot"!
You need to buy the parts direct from them or on ebay (imo, this should be paid for by the company)
The video doesn't show where to mount the driver or what material you should use to mount it onto though!

Back