All the lights are ETL listed for US and Canada market, and CE, Rohs approved for EU market. All the components are higher standard quality and safe to use. Strict Quality control at least 3 times before releasing for each shipment, and the power supply of SP 250 is Meanwell, How could there be a safety hazard? Many people have no problem with their DIY QBS. How could our lights catch fire?That's an exaggeration.

And a lot of people are still using HPS, you know HPS is hotter than LED, but does anybody use HPS on fire?
Hps has been around for years here and heat is expected from them . leds are supposed to be running a lot cooler!!! Maybe if you're company took time to do research and development and took more time to actually develope the light right and actually grow a few grows with them u all wouldn't be relying on us to make sure those lights grow anything . now I have 5 mars lights and i watch em plenty. One burnt up and if I was asleep at the time I would be dead!! So don't try to compare you're led and hps when it comes to heat. That's not even comparable considering you're lights push nothing compared,to a hps. If u even had close,to the power of hps then maybe but not even close. I've never seen a company tell someone to fix a light with spacers cause it wasn't tested right at the company. U ask me u all use us way to much for you're R and D . I will be putting down the leds I have for,that reason alone. Back to buying good old USA tested products !!!

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Reported posts coming in off this thread..:headbang:..everyone has the right to complain...it doesn't need to get disrespectful.

Trying to get someone with more lighting knowledge than me to check it out.

Have patience.

Hps has been around for years here and heat is expected from them . leds are supposed to be running a lot cooler!!! Maybe if you're company took time to do research and development and took more time to actually develope the light right and actually grow a few grows with them u all wouldn't be relying on us to make sure those lights grow anything . now I have 5 mars lights and i watch em plenty. One burnt up and if I was asleep at the time I would be dead!! So don't try to compare you're led and hps when it comes to heat. That's not even comparable considering you're lights push nothing compared,to a hps. If u even had close,to the power of hps then maybe but not even close. I've never seen a company tell someone to fix a light with spacers cause it wasn't tested right at the company. U ask me u all use us way to much for you're R and D . I will be putting down the leds I have for,that reason alone. Back to buying good old USA tested products !!!

She didnt tell him to fix it, she just said that if his tent was hot, relocate driver outside of tent. I told him to space it out. I do think theres a reason for them doing it in factory, also believe that if its good for the goose its good for the gander. I've seen you share your pictures left and right here.... Also remember you saying you have been running mars for years. That light that burnt,how old was it? Everything fails over time and if run passed warranty you should always take apart and inspect for damage.

A meanwell driver will get very hot by itself when running a board or cobs. And hps bulbs can explode if a power fluctuation happens and the light restarts too fast.

Check the operating temperature from the manufacturer to see if it is too hot.

2 and a half years I ran those lights and watched constantly . fire alarms in room. It only takes once man, and it happened . I made my decision idc what u all decide to do, that's on you all. Peace
She didnt tell him to fix it, she just said that if his tent was hot, relocate driver outside of tent. I told him to space it out. I do think theres a reason for them doing it in factory, also believe that if its good for the goose its good for the gander. I've seen you share your pictures left and right here.... Also remember you saying you have been running mars for years. That light that burnt,how old was it? Everything fails over time and if run passed warranty you should always take apart and inspect for damage.

Right , can I just say that my question in light of what has been said by Tina in relation to the heat from the driver was a legitimate one , and was not intended to cause a huge debate about thier products , I am actually very pleased with the light and also have a 4/5 year old mars which still works and I wouldn't think twice about using it if I needed to

Living in Europe we do have strict electrical standards which they would have to have met before importing and I was just wanting to clarify if I should take any action to the light in regards to the comments made .

I dunno, I think Mars hydro handles themselves pretty well. They've grown a lot past 5 years and I attribute that to quality and more important is the customer relations. Just my 2 cent. Just wish they would offer colors so we can customize rflmao :crying:

Disrespectful people??!! WTF?! Going full adult a few of y'all I see. LMFAO!! Dude, pretty simple. cheaper products(when I bought one years ago now)and overall a lesser quality light...HOWEVER, I have had mine for many years now and use it often.Like A LOT! aint thee most perfect light but one of my main lights I use because Im a broke fucker.And I gotta say,I have been pretty happy with my larger light that covers a 4X4(not so well for me,but works WELL) and have really enjoyed using it. If I had some money I would buy another tbh. Disrespectful.Shame too because it shows your age and lack of respect for others. LOL

Back