2 150s would cover more area but would still be same light penetration right? Equal to a 250w hps? So 1 sp 250 has more light penetration and nugs would be harder then 2 sp 150s at same distance? And finally would the sp250 fit in a 3x3? Thanks for taking time to answer my ? @MarshydroTina

2 150s would cover more area but would still be same light penetration right? Equal to a 250w hps? So 1 sp 250 has more light penetration and nugs would be harder then 2 sp 150s at same distance? And finally would the sp250 fit in a 3x3? Thanks for taking time to answer my ? @MarshydroTina
2 150s would cover more area but would still be same light penetration right? yes, same light penetration, but can cover more area. it can replace 250w hps. the Par value of SP 250 is higher than SP 150. the coverage of sp 250 is 2x4, if you only use one SP250, that cannot full cover your tent

Attachments

• TIM图片20181215092905.jpg
    TIM图片20181215092905.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 24
Hello everyone, we need your help. Found out a way to release the power supply heat more easily!
We can increase the height of the support on the power supply to help with bigger gap between lights and power supply so that the heat can be released more easily! Currently the support is 3mm , we want to increase it to 10mm; However it will influence the package and shipping, so we might take the power supply off before shipping, and when you get the light, you need to install the power supply yourself with your screwdriver, if everyone is willing to do this, we will make change from our next shipment, if not, we will stay with the current ones. :)
TIM图片20190326145417.jpg

Hello everyone, we need your help. Found out a way to release the power supply heat more easily!
We can increase the height of the support on the power supply to help with bigger gap between lights and power supply so that the heat can be released more easily! Currently the support is 3mm , we want to increase it to 10mm; However it will influence the package and shipping, so we might take the power supply off before shipping, and when you get the light, you need to install the power supply yourself with your screwdriver, if everyone is willing to do this, we will make change from our next shipment, if not, we will stay with the current ones. :)
View attachment 1034882

Does this mean I should raise mine ,, if so what would you recommend to be used as spacers

Back