If you think the power supply is hot, I suggest you lengthen the power cord and put the power supply outside the tent

She didnt tell him to fix it, she just said that if his tent was hot, relocate driver outside of tent. I told him to space it out. I do think theres a reason for them doing it in factory, also believe that if its good for the goose its good for the gander. I've seen you share your pictures left and right here.... Also remember you saying you have been running mars for years. That light that burnt,how old was it? Everything fails over time and if run passed warranty you should always take apart and inspect for damage.

@Mossy i know my grammer aint the best so im just letting you know beforehand im not trying to stir things up lol!!!

15years as a mechanical and electrical engineer, i work on 3v multiplex systems right upto 440v three phase electricity everyday!

With regards to tinas message, i would never tell someone to extend a power supply unless you know they have previous experience, and especially without giving precise instructions on how to safely do so, what tools to use and how to test it when completed!
This should be treated as a factory recall!!

@STILLSMOKIN , again i would never tell someone to take apart any electrical component, even just to inspect! First of all most electronic components 'look' ok even when they have failed, they need to be tested with the right components!

All in all, if there is a fault with a product it should be returned to the factory or an authorized dealer for repair, not checked out by the owner of said product regardless if its brand new or 5 years old!
If there was a problem with the ecu in your car, would you take it apart yourself or take it to a garage!?

Safety first troops ✌✌

@Mossy i know my grammer aint the best so im just letting you know beforehand im not trying to stir things up lol!!!

15years as a mechanical and electrical engineer, i work on 3v multiplex systems right upto 440v three phase electricity everyday!

With regards to tinas message, i would never tell someone to extend a power supply unless you know they have previous experience, and especially without giving precise instructions on how to safely do so, what tools to use and how to test it when completed!

@STILLSMOKIN , again i would never tell someone to take apart any electrical component, even just to inspect! First of all most electronic components 'look' ok even when they have failed, they need to be tested with the right components!

All in all, if there is a fault with a product it should be returned to the factory or an authorized dealer for repair, not checked out by the owner of said product regardless if its brand new or 5 years old!
If there was a problem with the ecu in your car, would you take it apart yourself or take it to a garage!?

Safety first troops ✌✌
You're asking the wrong guy if he would take something apart... I fix everything in house. I've got a master's in if it's broke we fix it, I'll try to find pics of an ECU i just fixed.

Safety first troops ✌✌
Also they driver is four screws that mount on top, no wires to mess with just a simple spacing.

You're asking the wrong guy if he would take something apart... I fix everything in house. I've got a master's in if it's broke we fix it, I'll try to find pics of an ECU i just fixed.
Your classroom must have been close to mine... I've got a masters in "I'm too broke to buy a new one, So I'm fixing this bitch".

Of course there are folk out there that can fix something, but equally (im stealing your expression lol!) you could be asking the wrong guy to take something apart! We dont actually know each other here so personally i wouldnt advise anyone to take something electrical apart! When were teaching apprentices we always have to assume they know nothing, so would be the same theory here!

I am the same :rofl:

But we must remember safety first as a recommendation to others :thumbsup:

Sorry Tina it was not my intention for the thread taking a detour

Few plants grown under the [HASHTAG]#sp250hairymanspecial[/HASHTAG]
IMAG1556.jpg
IMAG1547.jpg
IMAG1542.jpg

Also they driver is four screws that mount on top, no wires to mess with just a simple spacing.
Was meaning her telling people to extend the power supply to outside the tent! Pretty simple job but like i said on previous post you dont know who your telling to do it! My grammer/wording is shite btw! Im pretty animated when im explaining things in real life lol!!

Was meaning her telling people to extend the power supply to outside the tent! Pretty simple job but like i said on previous post you dont know who your telling to do it! My grammer/wording is shite btw! Im pretty animated when im explaining things in real life lol!!

They have some connection I ain't seen but I am old ,,lol,, ills get a pic at some point they look like they screw into each other

Back