I wonder if they could include a cord long enough to run the power unit outside the closet. That would substantially cut the heat down and probably help with the life of the diodes as well. And probably not cost much at all. I am broke and need a cheap light almost pulled the trigger on one of these when they’re ere on sale for 109. Also a rectangular unit would be cool too for 2x4 space.

Justintimetogrow said that it's the lights itself that's making it hot. Not the MW driver.

Also the diodes will heat up much faster then the driver.

Hope your lights work again soon

works like a champ ,
took me about 2 hours total , labeling the wires took 15 min alone,i dropped the first soldering iron in a bucket of water so had to go buy another , that was 30 min , took her all apart

i was a little scared at first , but with video and pics , i learnt how to solder , by the last couple leds i got pretty good

i cleaned out the fans and inside the housing and inside glass, as it was a little dirty , build up on the fan propellers was tough to get off ,

so happy with the service , thanks again

Since TS has neither fan nor fan plate, the temperature will be a little higher than other lights, but as long as you have good ventilation in your tent, that's not a problem. the driver is not meanwell, because the purpose of our TS production is to create a white light with low price and high cost performance. If you like Meanwell driver, SP250 will be your best choice

Back