Prepare for the first growing of 2019
TIM图片20190403154824.jpg

i got my led and diodes , follow up email by mars , what great service , now i just need to change the parts , i thought about it later and wished i got a couple extra leds , but knowing how eay it was i ill just contact them again

thanks

Hi 420 growers!

Recently more and more growers are checking with me about the promotion on 4.20 as the time is getting close. We actually don't have the sales for the special day, but I can help apply with my boss, and now I need to get some support from you.

Time: from today to 15th.
Requirement: if our post is more than 3 pages.

I will apply for the 420 sales for you. the more you post, I hope the bigger the promotion will be.
I need a good deal on a tent... 4x8 or 8x8

Hi 420 growers!

Recently more and more growers are checking with me about the promotion on 4.20 as the time is getting close. We actually don't have the sales for the special day, but I can help apply with my boss, and now I need to get some support from you.

Time: from today to 15th.
Requirement: if our post is more than 3 pages.

I will apply for the 420 sales for you. the more you post, I hope the bigger the promotion will be.
Hey there Mars Hydro Tina[emoji481][emoji482]

So I'm considering new lights for this coming fall winter grow.
I have been using HPS for Year's 600w and 1000-watt.
I have replaced all those and I'm now using the 315 CMH or LEC.
I found these likes to be very good lights and the bonus they use a considerable amount less power then the HPS lights.

So my question is what Mars light would be better or comprable to the 315 CMH lights that I'm presently running now?

i got my led and diodes , follow up email by mars , what great service , now i just need to change the parts , i thought about it later and wished i got a couple extra leds , but knowing how eay it was i ill just contact them again

thanks
Hope your lights work again soon

Hey there Mars Hydro Tina[emoji481][emoji482]

So I'm considering new lights for this coming fall winter grow.
I have been using HPS for Year's 600w and 1000-watt.
I have replaced all those and I'm now using the 315 CMH or LEC.
I found these likes to be very good lights and the bonus they use a considerable amount less power then the HPS lights.

So my question is what Mars light would be better or comprable to the 315 CMH lights that I'm presently running now?
I recommend you Mars reflector 192, the draw power is 387w, the price is cheap than others, here is the link : https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow...-light-for-medical-plants-mars-hydro-for-sale

I just saw justintimetogrow on YouTube doing a unboxing and par test. He said it's a very good light but give off a lot of heat and you'll need a fan on it. I like the light but I grow in a closet and my temps are steady at 81-82.
I wonder if they could include a cord long enough to run the power unit outside the closet. That would substantially cut the heat down and probably help with the life of the diodes as well. And probably not cost much at all. I am broke and need a cheap light almost pulled the trigger on one of these when they’re ere on sale for 109. Also a rectangular unit would be cool too for 2x4 space.

Back