Yea shipping will be the biggest issue with having to ahip a light to china.

Maybe see if we can ship them to the repair centers to whwre they can collect them use parts or ship a mass load of loghts once they receive enough
To be honest, I am not sure how the old lights will be handled yet. :D

Has Mars looked into COB LED's yet?

This sounds like a great idea, Im intersested to see how it works out
We made COB lights before, but according to our testers, the growing result is not that good, so we give up on COB, and aiming at better design, which is now our Mars pro design. ;)

I just convinced my mate to drop $500 on a 900. i might not even tell him that people are expecting them to shit it. What exactly is it that happens, the lens of the specific led burns or the plastic sheet covering them all burns?
The current lights has upgrated lens tho

The Lens Burn on the Diodes then burns the diodes them selfs out. It seems to start with the blue 440nm then spread to other diodes.

At least thats been the case with all 3 of mine

The lights are great beside that problem lol
It is lens problem, but remove the lens, the leds should all work normal, we do test on it.

Anyone had the good luck to get the 15% off on our Mars II 1200 today? haha!
15FB.jpg

We made another video on how to assemble and use our grow tent, as we received some feedbacks from our customers that the instruction is a little confused to use. So hopefully this one is more clear.

Any feedback or comment is just welcom. :D

Hello. Sorry for bad speaking English. Please tell me, can I order your LEDs from eBay to Russia?
I'm living in Russia and I want buy Mars Hydro II 400W.
And if you don't ship to Russia, can I make a order from eBay(.com) to United States address (mail-forwarding company), who can deliver package to RU?

And please tell me, these are scammers??? link: http://mars-hydro.ru/

Last edited:
Hello. Sorry for bad speaking English. Please tell me, can I order your LEDs from eBay to Russia?
I'm living in Russia and I want buy Mars Hydro II 400W.
And if you don't ship to Russia, can I make a order from eBay(.com) to United States address (mail-forwarding company), who can deliver package to RU?

And please tell me, these are scammers??? link: http://mars-hydro.ru/
Hello Gentoo,

We can ship to Russia, but the shipping cost is quite high, usually more than the price of the product. If you insist on this light, please email me: sales@mars-hydro.com, I will ask one sales rep in our company to help you order one. :D

Tina

Everyone, happy weekend, :dancer:
Our DE warehouse is now full stock again! EU customers, feel free to order. :crying:
Also, we are do the final discussion on the trade in programme, I will keep you guys updated once it is settled. Cheers! :frog:

Tina

Back