how long did it take on the 900? and anything that seems to cause it that you know of ?

One was 3 months other was around 9 months. My 1600w has been used for maybe 5-6 months and diodes are out.

Not sure what causes it. I sent 1 900 in for repair its fixed just havent put it back up till my 1600 shits the bed

I think it is because of the 440nm problem, the 440nm is very strong, as well as the spectrum which is below 440nm (which we don't use so far). And as long as the light use the real 440nm, and as long as there is the lens, the lens will sooner or later get dark, no matter how good the lens quality is. In order to change this situation, we upgrated our Mars pro series to be the lights without any lens on it, so there won't be any problem like this happen on our new lights.
I think my boss just have this thought, and see if you guys are interested to get the old lights replaced to our new Mars pro, but the detailed policy hasn't come out yet. so we need your kind and reasonable input. What's your idea?
123.jpg

I think it is because of the 440nm problem, the 440nm is very strong, as well as the spectrum which is below 440nm (which we don't use so far). And as long as the light use the real 440nm, and as long as there is the lens, the lens will sooner or later get dark, no matter how good the lens quality is. In order to change this situation, we upgrated our Mars pro series to be the lights without any lens on it, so there won't be any problem like this happen on our new lights.
I think my boss just have this thought, and see if you guys are interested to get the old lights replaced to our new Mars pro, but the detailed policy hasn't come out yet. so we need your kind and reasonable input. What's your idea?
View attachment 574651
So are you saying that any old Mars light - even the ones bought on Amazon - can be upgraded either free or for a steep discount? That would be a sweet deal [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

So are you saying that any old Mars light - even the ones bought on Amazon - can be upgraded either free or for a steep discount? That would be a sweet deal [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
I am not sure on the detailed policy yet, but I guess that is possible. I guess might need a little price difference based on the usage degree of your old light.

I am not sure on the detailed policy yet, but I guess that is possible. I guess might need a little price difference based on the usage degree of your old light.
A straight across trade probably wouldn't happen but if you could trade them in for credit towards a newer light that would be great.

Thanks for the input? Can you explain it more clearly on the detailed procedure in your opinion, nothing is settled yet, so every suggestion is welcome.
A straight across trade probably wouldn't happen but if you could trade them in for credit towards a newer light that would be great.

So if you could trade a white case 300w light for credit towards a reflector or Mars 2 or Mars pro...or trade a Mars 2 for a higher wattage light. Hope that makes sense.

Back