So if you could trade a white case 300w light for credit towards a reflector or Mars 2 or Mars pro...or trade a Mars 2 for a higher wattage light. Hope that makes sense.
Will keep this in mind and organize all the thoughts together to my boss. Thanks! :greenthumb:

Not sure if that was what you had planned but that's what I was understood from your post...

I guess my boss aims to help replace all the older lights to the Mars pro only. :D
Oh I see...that might be a tougher sell depending on how much credit you can get for older lights. Plus shipping and everything might be a deal breaker for some but the fact that you are willing to work with us like that is a good thing. Not many places offer that option.

Yea shipping will be the biggest issue with having to ahip a light to china.

Maybe see if we can ship them to the repair centers to whwre they can collect them use parts or ship a mass load of loghts once they receive enough

Yea shipping will be the biggest issue with having to ahip a light to china.

Maybe see if we can ship them to the repair centers to whwre they can collect them use parts or ship a mass load of loghts once they receive enough
Good idea...I didn't think of that.

Hi Mars Hydro growers, I have one favor to ask. We are going to change some policy, we are considering the replacing the old Mars Hydro series to our new light. What do you think? Any comment and nice advice on the detailes? Will be much appreciated your input. Who knows if we will take your advice. ;)
Has Mars looked into COB LED's yet?

I guess my boss aims to help replace all the older lights to the Mars pro only. :D
This sounds like a great idea, Im intersested to see how it works out

One was 3 months other was around 9 months. My 1600w has been used for maybe 5-6 months and diodes are out.

Not sure what causes it. I sent 1 900 in for repair its fixed just havent put it back up till my 1600 shits the bed
I just convinced my mate to drop $500 on a 900. i might not even tell him that people are expecting them to shit it. What exactly is it that happens, the lens of the specific led burns or the plastic sheet covering them all burns?

The Lens Burn on the Diodes then burns the diodes them selfs out. It seems to start with the blue 440nm then spread to other diodes.

At least thats been the case with all 3 of mine

The lights are great beside that problem lol

Oh I see...that might be a tougher sell depending on how much credit you can get for older lights. Plus shipping and everything might be a deal breaker for some but the fact that you are willing to work with us like that is a good thing. Not many places offer that option.
Thanks for the input, but IMO if we do this, we won't ask you to ship the lights back China, possiblly to our repair centre. :d5:

Back