Tina,
Sorry, but I need to find out how to get a light fixed. I currently have 2 of the white 300w (60x5), 1 white 600w (120x5), from Amazon and 1 reflector 300 (96x3). I realized this morning that 1/2of the LEDS in 1of the 300w white units were out. I've not opened the unit but it should be a fairly easy fix. I realize that this has probably been covered in numerous threads and I will accept help from any source. Would love to get this fixed but may also have to order another light to keep the lumens bangin in my tent.

Thanks in advance to all.

Tina,
Sorry, but I need to find out how to get a light fixed. I currently have 2 of the white 300w (60x5), 1 white 600w (120x5), from Amazon and 1 reflector 300 (96x3). I realized this morning that 1/2of the LEDS in 1of the 300w white units were out. I've not opened the unit but it should be a fairly easy fix. I realize that this has probably been covered in numerous threads and I will accept help from any source. Would love to get this fixed but may also have to order another light to keep the lumens bangin in my tent.

Thanks in advance to all.
Hello tag60435, can you send your light picture as well as the order info. to solutions@mars-hydro.com, we will need to check what the problem of your light is, then help you fix it accordingly.

Tina can you post how many diodes there are for each different spectrum in the reflector 96,and also if I ordered one will it have all the newest upgraded lens and diodes?

Price drop again on Mars pro series, and Mars pro II series, time to order! Cheers!
www.mars-hydro.com
drop2.jpg

Hi namvet. I cannot post that, it is company privacy.
So you can't tell me how many diodes of blue,green,orange,red and deep red there are?Maybe I read wrong but i thought Mars would custom make a light according to the buyers needs.How can that be company privacy or a secret that should be listed in each lights spec sheet?

So you can't tell me how many diodes of blue,green,orange,red and deep red there are?Maybe I read wrong but i thought Mars would custom make a light according to the buyers needs.How can that be company privacy or a secret that should be listed in each lights spec sheet?
We can customize the lights, but the ratio of our led layout, we cannot tell. Sorry.

We can customize the lights, but the ratio of our led layout, we cannot tell. Sorry.
That`s not really very helpful Tina. No disrespect intended, but folks sometimes need that info to make an informed choice as to whether your Companys` products are suitable to their location/grow enviroment. There are many different ways of incorporating leds/HPS/MH/Cfl/Plasma etc into grows and the `different light spectrum` details are/can be a major factor! If You are not happy to give that particular info out in public, then may I suggest a `private` answer(via pm) to anyone requesting such information... If You consider them a bonafide customer that is?(which is what Namvet Would have been..He`s Staff after all! :biggrin:)... and not a scammer/ripper. :peace: and :karmacloud: sent your way...:passit:

Back