That`s not really very helpful Tina. No disrespect intended, but folks sometimes need that info to make an informed choice as to whether your Companys` products are suitable to their location/grow enviroment. There are many different ways of incorporating leds/HPS/MH/Cfl/Plasma etc into grows and the `different light spectrum` details are/can be a major factor! If You are not happy to give that particular info out in public, then may I suggest a `private` answer(via pm) to anyone requesting such information... If You consider them a bonafide customer that is?(which is what Namvet Would have been..He`s Staff after all! :biggrin:)... and not a scammer/ripper. :peace: and :karmacloud: sent your way...:passit:
Hi krug, I understand it is somehow inconvinient, but as you know, if we offer it public, the comeptitor could always copy. We spent a lot on the investigation, so we cannot just give them free to the competitors. Hope you understand.

Good news to all,:smoking::smoking::smoking: to celebrate our Dragon boat festival, we have a special sales during our holiday from June 9th to 12th. :vibe:
- For all AU, EU growers, if you place order during this period, then you can get a free PAR 38 as a gift. Cheers! :pighug: If you live in US, then order price over 150USD, will also get the prize. lol :thumbsup:
We look forward to your order. haha :yay:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/promotions.aspx
38banner.jpg

Hi growers!Thank you all for your enthusiastically participation in the FREE Par38 promotion activity! But now we are sorry to have to inform you that this activity has to come to an early end since the stock has been run out:toke:
We wish you can understand:bighug:
We will have many more promotions or special offers for you very soon,please focus on dynamic content in the PROMOTIONS page of our official website,you can also follow our Social Platform to get informed!:frog:
Love U all
I believe many of you get one? :pighug:

Hi Tina
I am wishing to purchase one of your older 3w models (either a reflector 48 or 300w"old model" ) I do not have the height in my grow area for 5w leds. Do you have any old 3w stock or is this not possible.
Thanks

Hi Tina
I am wishing to purchase one of your older 3w models (either a reflector 48 or 300w"old model" ) I do not have the height in my grow area for 5w leds. Do you have any old 3w stock or is this not possible.
Thanks
Hi Golfnut, we don't have 3w version now. All lights are upgrated to 5w, but please don't worry, we add more heatsink and increase the light case thickness, so it won't increase too much heat.

H Tina
Thanks for your swift reply, my issue is that I will only have 300mm distance between flower tops and the light at the end and I am worried that this will be too close with 5w diodes. Any input greatly appreciated
Golfy

H Tina
Thanks for your swift reply, my issue is that I will only have 300mm distance between flower tops and the light at the end and I am worried that this will be too close with 5w diodes. Any input greatly appreciated
Golfy
Hmmm,,, too bad we don't have those 3w version now. :(

Back