Hello everyone,

We are currently sorting the US warehouse, therefore the shipping of the orders lately might be delayed for one or two days. If you want to check your order status, send email to service@mars-hydro.com, and we will try our best to solve this ASAP. Thanks for the understanding and patience. :toke:

Happy growing! :bighug:

Tina

Good news Mars Hydro growers. our Mars Pro II lights are ready for shipment now within US mainland. If you have preordered, we already shipped them out for you. And anyone still interested, please feel free to order soon from website, quantity is limited now: :cheers:
Mars Pro II Epistar 160 38pcs
Mars Pro II Epistar 320 35pcs
Mars Pro II Cree 128 15pcs
Mars Pro II Cree 256 38pcs
https://www.mars-hydro.com/LED-Grow-Light-System-Greenhouse-Epistar-320s.aspx

Hi, dearest Mars Hydro growers, as some customers say that they couldn't receive the reply by email or find us by phone in time, we decide to open up a Mars-Hydro Service Hot Line. It's Toll Free!

Having taken the time difference into consideration,our team will be available by telephone from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 12:00am and from 7:00 pm to 12:00pm at +1-6265878506. Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time.

You also can contact us by email for relevant issue.
Sales: info@mars-hydro.com
Warranty: solutions@mars-hydro.com
Shipment:service@mars-hydro.com

Feel free to say "Hi" to us at +1-6265878506! we are looking forward to hearing from you guys!
^B3E81F879C3D73C568D207842614D588C446C8B7B7EA2C1314^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Really happy with my 200x3 I got from the holiday sale. Doing really well in my tent.
And my new style 300's I have in my new stealth cabinet. Love them all!

Back