We will also have our Bloom spectrum Mars II 1600 online soon too. Check below picture, do you like it? Contact me for more info.
DSC_4300.JPG
DSC_4338.JPG

Hey Mars Hydro growers, we are making new tents, any idea on the size? :pass:
(4'x8'x6'7) or (4'x6'x6'7) or similar would be great in my opinion. I like the idea of these sizes because many grow lights cover the 4' x 4' area well. So by extending the length of the grow tents medium to small amounts(example: 1 or two feet or more) this would allow for multiple medium to large lights in one tent. With the grow area still small enough to get the benefit of the cross over light from each lamp. Creating the possibility of better coverage from different light angles as well as better environment control (temp,humidity). Oh and also adding the ability for customers to purchase extra parts such as handling tubes to hang extra equipment would be a plus :):biggrin:

Last edited:
Maybe a 2x4 size or something like that. Some people don't have room for a full 4x4 but could fit a 2x4 and give them room to still grow an extra plant...

(4'x8'x6'7) or (4'x6'x6'7) or similar would be great in my opinion. I like the idea of these sizes because many grow lights cover the 4' x 4' area well. So by extending the length of the grow tents medium to small amounts(example: 1 or two feet or more) this would allow for multiple medium to large lights in one tent. With the grow area still small enough to get the benefit of the cross over light from each lamp. Creating the possibility of better coverage from different light angles as well as better environment control (temp,humidity). Oh and also adding the ability for customers to purchase extra parts such as handling tubes to hang extra equipment would be a plus :):biggrin:
Good point. :D

Back