Hello Mars Hydro growers, here is a kind remind when you order the lights from our website (www.mars-hydro.com) :toke:
After you place the order, we will send an confirmation email automaticly with your billing address as well as shipping address, please all kindly check if the address is correct. If there is problem, let us know in advance to avoid any further mistakes. Thank you very much for the cooperation.
Tina

Great News to all!:smoking:
Mars Pro II series lights will be available in US warehouse on March 1st. Shipping within US, saved much on shipping. Price at least 20% off compared with the Mars Pro series. Stock is limited, what are you still waiting for? Preorder the light on our website now! :woohoo:
123.jpg

@MarshydroTina

Can 2x old mars 5*60w cover 120*120 space? What heights?

Where can I buy them now, did you removed your aliexpress shop?

I ordered an old style 600 and 300 from your ebay store. Should be plenty for a 3x3. Hopefully I can get pics up when I get everything going, or do a journal. I don't guess you'd want a review, though. I am pretty excited! Thanks for the prompt advice.

I ordered an old style 600 and 300 from your ebay store. Should be plenty for a 3x3. Hopefully I can get pics up when I get everything going, or do a journal. I don't guess you'd want a review, though. I am pretty excited! Thanks for the prompt advice.
Great for ya SmilingBandit, I am sure you will like them though they are not the best lights from us. :D

Back