Hi Tina,

Wondering if you can purchase just the us power cord that comes with the mars II 700?

Thanks!

Hi tina im looking for a lil help in very fussy when it comes to my equipment im doing my own head in atm im looking at the old skool hps 600 as alwYs used them but always had the isdue of too much heat im now looking at led but i am still not 100% convinced by led for flowering please help me out

Hi tina im looking for a lil help in very fussy when it comes to my equipment im doing my own head in atm im looking at the old skool hps 600 as alwYs used them but always had the isdue of too much heat im now looking at led but i am still not 100% convinced by led for flowering please help me out
You can get one Mars II 1200, can replace your 600w HPS, but with less heat and electricity used. ;)

Can someone give me some advice on which light to get for a 3'x3' tent? I usually grow 3-4 plants at once. Right now I am looking at getting the old style 600 (or perhaps 2, if it isn't enough), or maybe the Mars II 700..I could only afford one of those. I don't know much about the reflector series, but I wouldn't be averse to those either, if they were cost effective.

Last edited:
New container arrived EU warehouse today, now reflector 192 available again. Cheers! Below is the detailed info on the new container: :pighug:
Reflector 48 200pcs
Reflector 96 100pcs
Reflector 144 30pcs
Reflector 192 30pcs
Mars II 400 40pcs
Mars II 700 20
Mars II 900 80pcs

grow tent 2'3''x2'3'' : 45pcs
grow tent 3'3''x3'3'': 45pcs
YOYO 200pairs
As you may see, this time we also ship the yo yo hangers to the DE warehouse, so feel free to order. :dancer:

Happy growing!

Tina

Back