This is the Last working day of me before our Spring holiday.:frog: Do you still have question for me? Please feel free to let me know. :d5:
BTW, if you need to contact me during my holiday from Feb. 6th~14th, please kindly send email to me: sales@mars-hydro.com . I will get back to you very soon. :cheers:
Happy growing! :greenthumb:

Announce again!

Our spring holiday will last from Feb. 6~14th, will come back to work on Feb 15th. During this time, we will still arrange shipment for your Mars II, reflector, and grow tent order from our Worldwide warehouses. But as to Mars Pro, grow bar, these stuff, we will have to wait until we come back from holiday to arrange shipping, because these products need to be shipped from China.

And during the holiday, we will also reply emails, facebook messages, but might not in time. Usually within 48 hours. :) If you don't get a reply, send it again or let me know: sales@mars-hydro.com I will get back to you guys very soon.

Happy growing!

Tina

Hi Tina,

I bought a MARS II 400w on 7/13 I'm still with in the 3 yr warranty and I noticed these 4 bulbs were blown out I've attached pictures here by the square pattern i'm guessing they are 4 of the same bulbs. Please advise how to get this taken care of thanks.

Attachments

• bulb.jpg
    bulb.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 43
  • bulb2.jpg
    bulb2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 41
Hi Tina,

I bought a MARS II 400w on 7/13 I'm still with in the 3 yr warranty and I noticed these 4 bulbs were blown out I've attached pictures here by the square pattern i'm guessing they are 4 of the same bulbs. Please advise how to get this taken care of thanks.
Hello Torched,

Can you send the picture and order info to service@mars-hydro.com We will help you take care of it. :)

Back