Well I was looking at the epistar and I think I'm going to get it in the next few weeks here and do a grow with it for all of AFN to see. I will b contacting you via PM after your spring break. This will b my third light from mars!

Do you by chance have the par values for the epistar 320s? It's rated for a 4x4 area EASILY right? Is that veg or bloom spectrum or both put together?

Well I was looking at the epistar and I think I'm going to get it in the next few weeks here and do a grow with it for all of AFN to see. I will b contacting you via PM after your spring break. This will b my third light from mars!
Sure, contact me when you are ready. ;)

Do you by chance have the par values for the epistar 320s? It's rated for a 4x4 area EASILY right? Is that veg or bloom spectrum or both put together?
We have tested the PAR data from 18'' height. Full spectrum. Just for a reference though. ;)
Epistar320.jpg

Nice! Well thank you for sharing that data! Do you have the part rating for the mars II 1600 on hand by chance? What makes the pro epistar 320S better than the series II 1600? They have the same spectrum I believe? Are the chips better? Which has better coverage do u think? Sorry so many questions. Just wanting to purchase the VERY best light you offer to cover my 4x4 space as evenly as possible while creating beautiful dense buds like my current mars!

Attachments

• 20160127_115914.jpg
    20160127_115914.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 26
Here is the Mars II 1600 PAR data. :)
The Mars Pro series uses better chips, better power supply, better fans, better on everything. And there is no lens on the chips, reflector cup design mixed the light spectrum much better. :D
MarsII1600w.jpg

Back