We have uploaded several videos to our Youtube Channel. Anyone interested can still participate!
Join us and watch these videos, there is no harm to Press the Like buttons to the ones you like. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWsLXdUpFuGcsoaz_5VnTcQ
ζœͺζ ‡ι’˜-1.jpg

Hey Mars Hydro growers! :bighug:

Our factory workers will have Spring Holiday from Jan. 29th, Therefore we won't take any grow bar orders during our holiday. Besides, if there is any replacement parts need to be shipped, it will also be delayed until our holiday ends. Please everyone notice this and share with your friends, thank you!
Thanks for understanding! And happy growing with Mars Hydro!:dancer:

BTW: We still have enough Mars II, Reflector, and grow tent stock, so feel free to order on our website: www.mars-hydro.com and if you have any question or need, send email to: info@mars-hydro.com . We will also get back to you very soon!:cheers:

Tina

Yeah wattage,sorry, but with both switches on its around 380w? The mars pro cree 128
Oh sorry, I misread as Epistar 160, it is around 340w +/-5w for the Cree 128. There is 128chips on the lights. Only the white chips of Cree's has higher wattage, other color spectrum chips, not high. You can check their website. :toke:

Hello there, i hoped you may be able to help me clear up the difference between the switchable and non switchable units and where each are available or not available? any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hello there, i hoped you may be able to help me clear up the difference between the switchable and non switchable units and where each are available or not available? any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Can you tell me which unit and which country you are in so I check for you?

Mars 96 reflector series, Australia
Thank you.
Hi Orrganic, all the reflector seires are switchable. So the reflector 96 is also switchable. :)
As to the difference. The spectrum is the same, but if the light has switch, you can save some light during veg if you like.

Back