hello to all my fellow growers I am entered in to the first ever mars hydro cup can everyone please go to youtube and like my video so I can have a chance to win a new light and thank you

hello to all my fellow growers I am entered in to the first ever mars hydro cup can everyone please go to youtube and like my video so I can have a chance to win a new light and thank you

Thanks for the participation db003, wish you good luck! :vibe:
Anyone else wanna attend this cup? I made a mistake, the time is three month, from Jan. 23rd to April 23rd. so you guys got enough time to prepare. (y)

Hello guys,we get many appliers' videos, and so far we noticed that a few of your video doesn't shoot very clear. In order you get more likes by other growers, we suggest you make the video of the plants, lights more clearly. :pop:
Happy growing!

Hey Tina, quick question....the Mars pro cree 128. With both veg and bloom on at full spectrum, How many ways does it pull? A little less than 600 or so?

Hello guys, we are now working on designing a WIFI function light, what kind of function do you wanna in the APP? Advices will be highly appreciated!

Back