We will start our Spring holiday from Feb. 6th ~ Feb.15th. (The shipping company in China will have holiday from Feb. 4th). Therefore we will not ship out any lights (Mars Pro, and grow bar) from China during this period (Fe..4th~15th).
BTW, we have full light and tent stock (Mars II, reflector, and grow tent) in our each warehouse, and we will also arrange shipment for you during this time. Feel free to order from us.
www.mars-hydro.com

Happy Monday!

This is the last working week before the Spring Holiday, now I am a little excited. We will have a 9 days holiday (Feb. 6th ~ Feb.15th) and during which time, I might not get back to you in time. But feel free to order from our website, we will also arrange shipment for you in time. :)

best regards,

Tina

Last edited:
Hey Tina, I've been eyeing the new mars pro series and I was looking at the epistar and cree models and I realized they have a different spectrum. My I ask why the cree has less spectrum than the epistar? What is the difference between the 2 lights and which one is better? Thanks for your time Tina

Hey Tina, I've been eyeing the new mars pro series and I was looking at the epistar and cree models and I realized they have a different spectrum. My I ask why the cree has less spectrum than the epistar? What is the difference between the 2 lights and which one is better? Thanks for your time Tina
Cree does not have a full spectrum light, we use the real Cree chips, so the spectrum is not full, we use some white lights to compensate though. As to Epistar, they have the full spectrum chips, so there are more colors on the Epistar panel. I personally like the Epistar more, not only for the price, but also the cost- efficient. The chips are customized by our company, so only we have them, the best chips from Epistar so far. :D

If we order a Mars Pro without the remote does it have veg/bloom/ sun switches or is it plug and play at full power all the time
The one without remote controller, will still have the veg and bloom switches. :) Many of the customers said they don't need those much functions, plug and play will be perfect, so we made this version, and the price is also lower. The growing result is the most important thing anyway!
Hope more and more growers can use the affordable but high quality lights from us, that is our goal. :bighug:

Back