Hi Tina.

I own a Mars II 700w light. It's about 17 months old and now has several (6-8 maybe) burnt out diodes.

I want to order replacement diodes and, hopefully get some sort of color map so I know which colors are not lighting up.
Can you supply me with a source for either or both?

Hi Tina.

I own a Mars II 700w light. It's about 17 months old and now has several (6-8 maybe) burnt out diodes.

I want to order replacement diodes and, hopefully get some sort of color map so I know which colors are not lighting up.
Can you supply me with a source for either or both?
Send PM to me with the light picture, light on and off, so I can let our engineer draw a picture for you and let you know which leds you need to replace. ;)

Hey Mars Hydro growers! Don't forget the β€ͺ#β€ŽMarsHydrocup‬, two month left now. Do you still wanna try the new Mars Pro II Epistar 320? Here you got the chance: Sharing is caring, please help us share this post to let more β€ͺ#β€ŽMarsHydrogrowers‬ knows this great oppotunity. Cheers!
- Send a video within 5 minutes, more more than 500M to info@mars-hydro.com of using Mars II, reflector, or mars pro series. Remember to write some words and your prefering name we will use.
- We will upload the video to our youtube channel and the 5 most likes of the videos will get the light.
- Time: from Jan. 23rd ~ April. 23rd.
More detailed information, click here:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/Mars-Hydro-Cup.aspx
cup.jpg

Veg spectrum on Mars II 900 light available for customize now. Same as the the one MRTIGHT uses. Check below. Do you guys like it? Feel free to contact me for more info.
DSC_4306.JPG

Hey Tina,im back,sorry for the delay,i wasnt home.Please tell me,that Mars 2 96x5 w is shipt from Europe?
Hi ljcve55, we have stock in EU, so we will ship from EU, otherwise, we won't charge this less on shipping cost, lol :pighug: No worries, no custom tax needed. ;)

Just got the price of the Mars II 900 veg spectrum light, 399.99USD worldwide free shipping, except for AU (might add some shipping cost). If you have interest, feel free to contact me. The website will update the light info very soon. Cheers! :cheers:
Veg spectrum on Mars II 900 light available for customize now. Same as the the one MRTIGHT uses. Check below. Do you guys like it? Feel free to contact me for more info.
View attachment 535881

Back