Well I got the "warranty". Six replacement leds and diodes. Now I get to desolder and solder these microscopic components...WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS...

If you're making the customers do your warranty repairs you might want to help them out...guess I'm off to reverse engineer an light....buyer be *aware*

Well I got the "warranty". Six replacement leds and diodes. Now I get to desolder and solder these microscopic components...WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS...

If you're making the customers do your warranty repairs you might want to help them out...guess I'm off to reverse engineer an light....buyer be *aware*
We do have instruction video, here is the link: in the video, it shows how the check the power supply problem, how to replace it; how to check the leds problem and how to replace it.

Hey Mars Hydro growers, don't forget the Mars Hydro Cup. We already got many good videos, but we are still waiting for yours. :D

I think alot of growers without alot of room to grow would love more height in small tents.my tent is 2x2x5.7 but after taking into account pot size light height it does not leave alot of room for some of these massive autos which is why i am reluctant to grow one,but if i could get a tent that is 2x2x6.7 that would be perfect and i am not paying gorillas price for there height adjustable ones

Hi everyone. here is the new update on the stock from our each warehouse worldwide.
- Our Reflector 144 in Canada is on sales, 10% off, feel free to orderd.
- Also the Mars II 400 and reflector 192 is out of stock in De warehouse, so we will ship from UK with UK plug, hope this is okay as well. BTW, the new stock will arrive soon as well.
Stock Updation.png

I think alot of growers without alot of room to grow would love more height in small tents.my tent is 2x2x5.7 but after taking into account pot size light height it does not leave alot of room for some of these massive autos which is why i am reluctant to grow one,but if i could get a tent that is 2x2x6.7 that would be perfect and i am not paying gorillas price for there height adjustable ones
Right now our bigger tents' height is 6.7', and we might make them higher as well. :biggrin:

Hello Marshydro Tina,
I have a 5x5x7 tent and looking into your products for LED upgrading. What is your recommendation for the space? I was looking at purchasing two Mars Hydro II 700w in hopes of complete coverage based on footprint information off of a website.

Hello Marshydro Tina,
I have a 5x5x7 tent and looking into your products for LED upgrading. What is your recommendation for the space? I was looking at purchasing two Mars Hydro II 700w in hopes of complete coverage based on footprint information off of a website.
Hi Vorkosigan, your choice is great, but better add another Reflector 144 to compensate during flower. :d5:

Back