These days we received many calls, but due to the time difference, we still missed many calls as well. We are intended to call back later when we get back to work, but we will call back from China though SKYPE, it will come from an unrecognized number. And if the phone did not go through when you call, please try to send us an email to info@mars-hydro.com as well. We will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!
www.mars-hydro.com
^B3E81F879C3D73C568D207842614D588C446C8B7B7EA2C1314^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

hi tina- do you have a link for your ebay seller in EU.
Im aware of the many counterfeits out there and want to be sure of getting through to the correct seller.
Even the name of the seller would work for me.

Many thanks, DB

Hi Tina!

I am in need of your expertise. I have a 10x10 flower tent that I need to fill with light. I don't have to cover the entire tent area. Only 4 different scrogs at 4.5x4.5 each. What is the best bang for my buck? Maybe offer a couple options?

Thanks a bunch!!!

hi tina- do you have a link for your ebay seller in EU.
Im aware of the many counterfeits out there and want to be sure of getting through to the correct seller.
Even the name of the seller would work for me.

Many thanks, DB
Hi dirtbag, you will buy the white series? If so, here is the link:http://stores.ebay.com/lgledsolutionslimited
If you want to order other series, better go with the official website: www.mars-hydro.com it will be cheaper.

Hi Tina!

I am in need of your expertise. I have a 10x10 flower tent that I need to fill with light. I don't have to cover the entire tent area. Only 4 different scrogs at 4.5x4.5 each. What is the best bang for my buck? Maybe offer a couple options?

Thanks a bunch!!!
I suggest you use four bigger lights at the centre of each scrog, with several smaller lights around to suppliment. I have sent you PM, please check it.

starting a small personal grow, 3X3 tent two plants (sweet dark devil, and super cheese) in soil. What would you say is the highest watt LED light for such a grow?

Back