Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they care about sales and marketing Bill. I'm happy that you got to test one of their lights. But just check out the reviews for Mars on trust pilot and you start to see the whole picture of the thinking behind this company.

I know they are a vendor and supporter of AFN. But let's be honest here ok.
Well, they do seem to take care of ASN quite well. I've seen several members get very proper service. As long as they take care of AFN members, what's the problem?
Product reliability and service are top musts for me to deal with a company. I'd rather not have to utilize the service side of any company.

Well, they do seem to take care of ASN quite well. I've seen several members get very proper service. As long as they take care of AFN members, what's the problem?
Product reliability and service are top musts for me to deal with a company. I'd rather not have to utilize the service side of any company.
Have you checked out the reviews on trust pilot?

I don't want to disrespect by muddying this thread but you really should read those reviews.

And they probably value AFN customers higher because if they don't it would damage their rep and sales. So why not give the same after sales care to every buyer?

Have you checked out the reviews on trust pilot?

I don't want to disrespect by muddying this thread but you really should read those reviews.

And they probably value AFN customers higher because if they don't it would damage their rep and sales. So why not give the same after sales care to every buyer?
I think you’re looking into reviews a tad too much. A consumer is more likely to leave a negative review compared to a positive one for several reasons. You assuming their service is crap because of this is mute if you don’t own their product yourself. I won a TS600 and 2x2 tent from them on 4/20 and they have been stellar for me.No need to read someone’s review, I have their product. I’ve seen the MH rep on here go above and beyond to help people, as well as many others. They even have a light giveaway going on as we speak for someone to be a tester. To be frank, you’re wasting your time here.

I think you’re looking into reviews a tad too much. A consumer is more likely to leave a negative review compared to a positive one for several reasons. You assuming their service is crap because of this is mute if you don’t own their product yourself. I won a TS600 and 2x2 tent from them on 4/20 and they have been stellar for me.No need to read someone’s review, I have their product. I’ve seen the MH rep on here go above and beyond to help people, as well as many others. They even have a light giveaway going on as we speak for someone to be a tester. To be frank, you’re wasting your time here.
EXACTLY! I might have left a single digit percentage of positive reviews left for products/service I was happy with. Pretty close to 100% for crappy products/service. LOL!

I'm sure they care about sales and marketing Bill. I'm happy that you got to test one of their lights. But just check out the reviews for Mars on trust pilot and you start to see the whole picture of the thinking behind this company.

I know they are a vendor and supporter of AFN. But let's be honest here ok.

I would take Trust Pilot with a grain of salt; it's FULL of bullshit and inflated reviews. I've seen multiple "names" that have asked their followers to get on there and pump up their reviews. And likewise to shit talk competition.

Personally I network in cannabis like crazy, and I see on a whole far more satisfied customers than angry/negative ones. Mars doesn't pay us anything to be here either, just a heads up. We try to work with companies that want to work with growers, it's that simple. If we get a lot of negative feedback about a company that's on here, I assure you we consider that feedback in our decision making to keep them around.

Anyone remember the Pathogen Death Wand? :thumbsup: With their patented Br3 energy or whatever they called it? Before that product it was patented Pr3 energy or some shit, etc etc. We weed out the snake oil.

Probably more than half the people that leave negative reviews can't tie their shoelaces

When I was buying my first light I almost bought a Mars. Reading the reviews is what made me go with HLG instead.
I would take Trust Pilot with a grain of salt; it's FULL of bullshit and inflated reviews. I've seen multiple "names" that have asked their followers to get on there and pump up their reviews. And likewise to shit talk competition.

Personally I network in cannabis like crazy, and I see on a whole far more satisfied customers than angry/negative ones. Mars doesn't pay us anything to be here either, just a heads up. We try to work with companies that want to work with growers, it's that simple. If we get a lot of negative feedback about a company that's on here, I assure you we consider that feedback in our decision making to keep them around.

Anyone remember the Pathogen Death Wand? :thumbsup: With their patented Br3 energy or whatever they called it? Before that product it was patented Pr3 energy or some shit, etc etc. We weed out the snake oil.
Fair enough then. When I was deciding which light to buy I read those reviews and steered away from them. They can reply to any of those reviews and explain their side of the story but they choose not to. I went with HLG because the aus seller is local and has an excellent rep in the community over here.

Also I don't like any product that costs that much but only backs their product with a 1 year warranty. If they only back it with a 1 year warranty it means they expect it likely to fail in less than 2 years

Glad to see you back to here, this thread, when you can send us the tester list, for our new FC-E series light :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back