Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, That kind of treatment of consumers, goes into my buying decisions. That is for certain. I have 2 mars Hydro lights and a tent. I certainly hope they fix this, or I will be looking elsewhere for future orders.

Yes direct from them. Everything was a mess from COVID, so I contacted them to make sure it was in stock and available to ship before I ordered. They immediately responded saying yes it’s available and will ship within 24 hours, so I order. A week goes by and I haven’t received a tracking number so I emailed and did not receive a response, so every couple days I would send another email, still no response. As the days turned into weeks I start to call and leave voicemails in addition to the emails. Still nothing. This started the beginning of June and now it is the end of July so I dispute the charge with my credit card company and guess what, they responded to me. They said they can’t refund me until I cancel my credit card dispute. So I played along and canceled my dispute to give them the opportunity to make good. I thought that since they seem to be well liked on the forums it was probably just an oversight. Well now it’s the end of January and I still don’t have a refund and they never responded to anymore emails. I had put it out of my mind until I saw this thread and even though it’s kind of off topic I think people should know this company uses some very unethical practices.
hey there @BallsackSal nice name :crying: i suggest you make a thread in the mars hydro section and say exactly what you have said here tag mars hydro in it and i suspect they will contact you sooner rather than later then :d5: hope you get it sorted out

I don’t know if testers are still required but I have been growing with a Mars hydro TS1000 for the last 2 years and am still amazed by this beautiful light!!! If you guys have any other lights or other products for that matter that I could try and review I would love to do this! Thank you

Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!
I'd definitely be interested in trying out the new ts1000 as I've been using the old model ts1000 for 2 yrs and absolutely love the results I get with them thank you

This thread seems pretty old but it's got new life in it so thought I'd jump in with everything crossed for a look in.

I'd definitely be interested in trying out the new ts1000 as I've been using the old model ts1000 for 2 yrs and absolutely love the results I get with them thank you
I've been using 2 of the new version of the TS1000 for my first grow and was exceptionally happy with them, so much I have ordered a 3rd one for my second grow, should be here in a few days.
That have gone up though, my first 2 only cost 129-130 each but the 3rd one ended up 154 euros

If you want a tester for your Mars Hydro FC 4800 let me know. I have run HLG (still do), Timber Lights (still have it) and CMH lights (315 watt)....still have the CMH, minus a veg bulb which died fast.

I would do a photo journal comparing the Mars Hydro grow vs the HLG 550 V2 Rspec. The FC 4800 looks like it can compete.

If you want a tester for your Mars Hydro FC 4800 let me know. I have run HLG (still do), Timber Lights (still have it) and CMH lights (315 watt)....still have the CMH, minus a veg bulb which died fast.

I would do a photo journal comparing the Mars Hydro grow vs the HLG 550 V2 Rspec. The FC 4800 looks like it can compete.
Definitely have a better comparison with clones

Hi there marshydro,
I have recently bought a marshydro ts600,
I love this product it has made such a difference,
I would love to test a larger light and tent IMG_20210405_094536.jpg
@Marshydro

Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!
Interested in testing either of the lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back