Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a Bang Olufsen turntable, hook to a Carver Sonic Holography Integrated amp, to set of Magnepan speakers!! Damn I miss my audio system!
1606937487029.gif

something like this bad boy? Back when they took up the whole wall not fit in your pocket! :headbang:

Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!
Yea please I'll test new time grower here

I bought, well actually just paid for a tent, from Mars Hydro in June 2020. I hear they are great, unfortunately I have no way of knowing since they never sent it and ignored all my calls and emails. Just sayin

I bought, well actually just paid for a tent, from Mars Hydro in June 2020. I hear they are great, unfortunately I have no way of knowing since they never sent it and ignored all my calls and emails. Just sayin
Did you buy from their website?

Marshydro I think there's something here you need to look into.

Maybe this will help.

Yes direct from them. Everything was a mess from COVID, so I contacted them to make sure it was in stock and available to ship before I ordered. They immediately responded saying yes it’s available and will ship within 24 hours, so I order. A week goes by and I haven’t received a tracking number so I emailed and did not receive a response, so every couple days I would send another email, still no response. As the days turned into weeks I start to call and leave voicemails in addition to the emails. Still nothing. This started the beginning of June and now it is the end of July so I dispute the charge with my credit card company and guess what, they responded to me. They said they can’t refund me until I cancel my credit card dispute. So I played along and canceled my dispute to give them the opportunity to make good. I thought that since they seem to be well liked on the forums it was probably just an oversight. Well now it’s the end of January and I still don’t have a refund and they never responded to anymore emails. I had put it out of my mind until I saw this thread and even though it’s kind of off topic I think people should know this company uses some very unethical practices.

Attachments

• 1611499556773.png
    1611499556773.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 34
Both my buying experiences with them couldn't be anymore different, arrival in 8 days from Germany and tracked all the way, emails with questions were answered within 24 hours...
Sorry about your bad luck though :-(

Marshydro I think there's something here you need to look into.

Maybe this will help.
I appreciate the help but Mars Hydros opportunity to do the right thing has come and gone. I also feel bad hijacking thread so I’m not going to post anymore about it, I just wanted to make the good members here aware.

I appreciate the help but Mars Hydros opportunity to do the right thing has come and gone. I also feel bad hijacking thread so I’m not going to post anymore about it, I just wanted to make the good members here aware.
Ya never know man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back