Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!
Hi, I am currently looking at both of those lights to replace my hps in my 4x8.. More than happy to test.
Regards
RSB :vibes: :d5:

Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!
I am definitely interested in trying the upgraded ts1000 panels, I currently use 2 ts1000 panels and had them 2 years and still getting great results from them

I am definitely interested in trying the upgraded ts1000 panels, I currently use 2 ts1000 panels and had them 2 years and still getting great results from them
I think they got the testers as there hasn't been any activity from them.

Man if only I didn’t disappear... i needs to light the other half of the tent that’s coming....

Is this still a thing?

Man if only I didn’t disappear... i needs to light the other half of the tent that’s coming....

Is this still a thing?
Negative dudes been slacking on picking someone if I’m not mistaken! He mentioned to me testing the fc3500 a ways back then they sold out before ever finalizing a tester for 1! :(

sure why not I can test one in my trusty mars 4x4 tent

Negative dudes been slacking on picking someone if I’m not mistaken! He mentioned to me testing the fc3500 a ways back then they sold out before ever finalizing a tester for 1! :(
Check out the reviews on trust pilot. You don't earn a 3.1 out of 5 if you care about service

What are you talking about? They have given away several lights since I've been here. One of them was me with a $800 light.
I'm sure they care about sales and marketing Bill. I'm happy that you got to test one of their lights. But just check out the reviews for Mars on trust pilot and you start to see the whole picture of the thinking behind this company.

I know they are a vendor and supporter of AFN. But let's be honest here ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back