Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I like about the sp150's I use over the SF is the finned heat sinks. I believe that combined with a fan the fins dissipate mo heat mo quickly. I could be wrong- I only look like a scientist.

Hi guys probs super cheeky but if am ok to do so I'd love to put my name in . Am running 2 X viparspectra's right now. I have emailed messaged 11 times via insta and email and they replied to me stating that they were very BUSY and would get back to me asap that was in Jan 2021 (have emails as proof )

I had never used led b4 and needed to know if it was best to have lights side by side or tip to tip for max coverage ...
I never got my answer after 5 months

I've never used @Marshydro before but I'd love to have an excuse to do a review and piss viparspectra off for there no fucks attitude to some one that spent £250 on there product l. Yes that's not alot of money for some but if u want to build successful business build Ur foundation correct first .

Little business note here Ur flagship product is very rarely Ur biggest seller . As in the case above in the thread . Look after your foundation (£100-£400 ) first time growers / buyers of lights and supply good quality lower end products and you will build ur relationship with hem and they will grow with u . I tried this with viparspectra and tbh the actual light is decent but I WILL NOT UPGRADE WITH VIPARSPECTRA now because of there shitty customer service . So when time is right and I have funds I'll move to a company and make a more educated decision .

So on that note I heard there's some lights knocking around :crying: :pass:

May as well throw my hat into the ring as well

I've not long bought the Mars Hydro 4x4 tent. I'm sure she'd like the company of a suitable Mars Hydro LED.

Cheers
Qb

Hi guys probs super cheeky but if am ok to do so I'd love to put my name in . Am running 2 X viparspectra's right now. I have emailed messaged 11 times via insta and email and they replied to me stating that they were very BUSY and would get back to me asap that was in Jan 2021 (have emails as proof )

I had never used led b4 and needed to know if it was best to have lights side by side or tip to tip for max coverage ...
I never got my answer after 5 months

I've never used @Marshydro before but I'd love to have an excuse to do a review and piss viparspectra off for there no fucks attitude to some one that spent £250 on there product l. Yes that's not alot of money for some but if u want to build successful business build Ur foundation correct first .

Little business note here Ur flagship product is very rarely Ur biggest seller . As in the case above in the thread . Look after your foundation (£100-£400 ) first time growers / buyers of lights and supply good quality lower end products and you will build ur relationship with hem and they will grow with u . I tried this with viparspectra and tbh the actual light is decent but I WILL NOT UPGRADE WITH VIPARSPECTRA now because of there shitty customer service . So when time is right and I have funds I'll move to a company and make a more educated decision .

So on that note I heard there's some lights knocking around :crying: :pass:
You need to get a documented successful grow here and get your Cultivator Club tag.
Once you do that, you can participate in all sorts of things.

WildBill . you hit the nail on the head mate 2 or 3 pages back . Mars Hydro have been a big supporter here on AFN . A lot of members are happy with there product and if that was not the case they would not be here . I have seen some great results with there lights . I do not use Mars Hydro , just to be clear . :thumbsup:

You need to get a documented successful grow here and get your Cultivator Club tag.
Once you do that, you can participate in all sorts of things.
I noo mate just cheeky shit I'll all ways pay me way . Just wanted to have a dig at vipar for there shitty customer service I was going to purchase the mars equivalent but I opted for a £30 saving and how silly I was . Still non of the wiser to correct placement of LEDs in me new space an the manual more as well be rolling paper

Reactions: WildBill

hecno

Because ya silly bugger.
So... how's that list coming along? I have this MarsHydro 4x4 tent sitting in my Amazon cart :crying:

Well I have a 4x4 too that needs another tester light to try out I could dig one of those new FC-E series they look dam nice.

I have a 4x4 in my cart, ready to pull the trigger if I get selected to test the light. Wouldn't mind having another grow tent! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back