Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new tent that would be great for this led light, I'm running the ts600 at the moment

Hi folks, Mars Hydro is looking for the light testers! Since the FC lights already out of stock in the USA and also are not available in Europe. We hope there will be growers to test the upgraded TS1000 light in August. And the TSW2000 light in Sep. If you interest, action now!
@Son of Hobbes will tell your guys more details!
Are you still in need if tester? I'd be happy to put it up with strong genetics

@MadWolf to be part of any testing you have to be part of testing team aka cultivators.i dont know if they still have levels like before but lvl 1 is seeds and lvl 2 could be nutrients and 3 was lights and bigger ticket items (since some people were leaving the site as soon as they got them). Good luck here at AFN its definitely the best siaround und

@MadWolf to be part of any testing you have to be part of testing team aka cultivators.i dont know if they still have levels like before but lvl 1 is seeds and lvl 2 could be nutrients and 3 was lights and bigger ticket items (since some people were leaving the site as soon as they got them). Good luck here at AFN its definitely the best siaround und
Ah okay. Thank you for clearing that up for me. And it makes perfect sense. Looks like I have a lot of work to do to join a team. And so far I am loving it here. Wish I could of been here sooner. Its so chill and comfortable here. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!

I believe just document a full grow and a review and you will get in the cultivators tag next to your name. Just tag a moderator when you're done.

Ah okay. Thank you for clearing that up for me. And it makes perfect sense. Looks like I have a lot of work to do to join a team. And so far I am loving it here. Wish I could of been here sooner. Its so chill and comfortable here. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!
See! You're learning the important stuff! :biggrin: :headbang: :headbang:

I believe just document a full grow and a review and you will get in the cultivators tag next to your name. Just tag a moderator when you're done.
Can do. So just when I'm finished with the grow do I tag a mod, or should I keep a timeline of some sort and keep mod up to date with progress? Thanks!

@MadWolf honestly I don't remember how exactly I've been part of it since a long time ago. But I'm sure someone else will post it.

Oh boy!!! Is this it??

I’ll put my name in that draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back