Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tester should update the light reports and the whole complete growing journal here, 2 updates weekly:smoking:

Any guys meet these requirements and interest in it, just tag me, I will check all info, your profile, your journal, then I will pick one tester, Mars Hydro FC 3000 :cheers:
Did anyone get picked yet? Just curious if were all gonna get to know who the lucky person you pick is?

Each time it's been said to you that this isn't a skill level thing (for the most part, unless specifically requested by the vendor) and that it is down to trust. Trust that you won't do a flit with the merch and not follow through with the commitments. Trust is gained by being around a long time and making active contributions to the forum elsewhere. Why don't you see about coming onto the tester team @Gladiators as it's still known but soon to change I believe :pass:
@HighnDry that makes sense. Sorry for the confusion. Besides I have more lights than I can ever use. I have no need to collect any more. Free or not. Thanks for the input

That would be kinda hard cause I've ask for a few of my grows to be completed and they're not so.
Unless it’s under a specific breeders subforum then u finish the journal! Where it says indoor grow etc u can change it to say completed! Just ones run under a thread someone else created such ass a battle or sometimes just under specific subforum where u don’t have the indoor/outdoor/1st grow option then u can’t tag as done but can add a completed threadmark to the end!
Like so.....:cooldance:
AB36E98A-3C77-468E-816B-1AA6F481E1E8.jpeg
I just meant tho that didn’t have 5+ journals started that kinda just fizzle out mid grow and don’t get updated or completed! :d5:

Make it MarsHydroMark and send me the tester light for the cool strip light!
:vibe:

I would nearly be nervous about getting selected as tester now because of all the strong opinions on who should qualify or not.... LOL
OK not really :baked:

Unless it’s under a specific breeders subforum then u finish the journal! Where it says indoor grow etc u can change it to say completed! Just ones run under a thread someone else created such ass a battle or sometimes just under specific subforum where u don’t have the indoor/outdoor/1st grow option then u can’t tag as done but can add a completed threadmark to the end!
Like so.....:cooldance:
View attachment 1257117I just meant tho that didn’t have 5+ journals started that kinda just fizzle out mid grow and don’t get updated or completed! :d5:
Not what I'm talking about. I asked the mod to complete my journal. When I do battles, I put in battle thread and in that breeders sub forum. I have about 6 grows that needs to be completed. This shows what I've done.

How do you mean completed? :pass:
Go into " indoor grow journal section" page 10, I have a journal with Fitzy genetic and that journal is mark "complete " mark in red. A mod. completed that journal. That's what I'm talking about.

This is all nonsense, SoH stated this on the first page and if you didn't read it, it's on you. There are rules and requirements for testing.

quote: "Hey everyone, the testing will be limited to our AFN product testers, so if you aren't on the testing team (Gladiators,) hit up @St. Tom @Mañ'O'Green , @TheMongol , or @SOOTDAWG to ask how you can start testing out genetics and work your way up to more expensive gear to try out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back