Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go into " indoor grow journal section" page 10, I have a journal with Fitzy genetic and that journal is mark "complete " mark in red. A mod. completed that journal. That's what I'm talking about.

I don't think this is the norm, it's something you can do yourself. Mods aren't keeping track of everyone's completed journals, they are struggling to even keep battles going as it goes. There was a count to determine what level to start peeps on but that was mostly based on trust AFAIK :pass:

This is all nonsense, SoH stated this on the first page and if you didn't read it, it's on you. There are rules and requirements for testing.

quote: "Hey everyone, the testing will be limited to our AFN product testers, so if you aren't on the testing team (Gladiators,) hit up @St. Tom @Mañ'O'Green , @TheMongol , or @SOOTDAWG to ask how you can start testing out genetics and work your way up to more expensive gear to try out!"
Who are you talking about?

Not what I'm talking about. I asked the mod to complete my journal. When I do battles, I put in battle thread and in that breeders sub forum. I have about 6 grows that needs to be completed. This shows what I've done.
this will run smoother hopefully with more staff also regarding the number of tests up until lately journals never used to count for your rank it was cannazone battles that counted but they have been scrapped and yes i know you you've a very active member on here and are a great grower

Go into " indoor grow journal section" page 10, I have a journal with Fitzy genetic and that journal is mark "complete " mark in red. A mod. completed that journal. That's what I'm talking about.
For ones put under someone else’s subforum YOU CANNOT tag completed like an indoor grow journal! I’ve asked to have mine tagged completes where I didn’t have option as was told by @420Forever there was no way for it to be tagged completed! :shrug:

anyways pointless arguing about who deserves to test lights the whole testing on site will be changed soon to a rank system as far as i know where you will need to be a certain rank to be able to do such tests it will all be explained when finalized

@Gladiators :yeahthat: ty & have a great day :thumbsup: ppp

For ones put under someone else’s subforum YOU CANNOT tag completed like an indoor grow journal! I’ve asked to have mine tagged completes where I didn’t have option as was told by @420Forever there was no way for it to be tagged completed! :shrug:
This I wasn't told! If it was explain to me I wouldn't be asking the moderators to complete them. I through that you had to have them in order to move up in rank.
Thanks

This I wasn't told! If it was explain to me I wouldn't be asking the moderators to complete them. I through that you had to have them in order to move up in rank.
Thanks
I asked cuz I saw there were badges for some I had done so thought I wasn’t awarded the badge cuz it wasn’t tagged complete! Turned out it was badges u award yourself so finally got my answer and my badge!

I asked cuz I saw there were badges for some I had done so thought I wasn’t awarded the badge cuz it wasn’t tagged complete! Turned out it was badges u award yourself so finally got my answer and my badge!
This to wasn't explained to me either? How do you do that? I through that the badges was being redone?

Building Something.png Everybody just sit tight @Son of Hobbes is working feverishly to update all of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back