Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I through that you had to have them in order to move up in rank.

that'z more or less the way it used to be, but all that changed back at the beginning of this year...annnnd, if that weren't enuff, it will all be changing yet again after the start of this next year :rofl: so......................are u adequately confuzzled yet-? :coffee: like mog sez, jus hang loose til all the nutz & boltz get worked out for the new system ;) ppp

This to wasn't explained to me either? How do you do that? I through that the badges was being redone?
So some badges like particular breeders or rain science, cobshop, soil or coco grow are ones u can apply to yourself after completing said grow! Just a way to have what you’ve run for diff genetics n such all in 1 place! Not sure which view u use but on mine (1 you’ll see in a sec) I just click my avatar pic at top and when it pulls up box showing small profile overview click on name to pull this up......
FA3E311C-A5C6-4BF8-B8AB-F0FD0B7058C7.jpeg
After u click name pulls this up.....
0929FABB-844F-406D-B501-9EDBA242D8D9.jpeg
Scroll thru til u see badges and click....
8E792E10-F137-4A1A-8B39-91BAAE414205.jpeg
Hoping u weren’t just referring to gladiator badge and my stoned ass just did an unnecessary process! :rofl: :smokeit:

Hoping u weren’t just referring to gladiator badge and my stoned ass just did an unnecessary process! :rofl: :smokeit:

u forgot the part where u hafta click the lil megaphone icon in order to display it...get it right man!:deadhorse: :crying: ppp

Is there any way to mark blogs(my own) "completed"

You have to keep them in certain categories when you do so. Several of my stickied grows are tagged completed by me but some are not because of the sub forum I put them in.

F | T |F Growery

F | T |F Growery

Fluidus. | Topiaria. | Fumus. Welcome to the Growery. My personal blog space where I grow and show. I like quality, I'm slightly a perfectionist, and OCD to some degree. Product testing, general runs of my favorite cultivars, maybe some preservationism, and a bunch of pictures. Love for...

I had the other steps of how to apply the badges too but figured prob best to make sure I wasn’t adding more steps if he just meant the gladiator badge that’s changing to cultivators club soon!

So some badges like particular breeders or rain science, cobshop, soil or coco grow are ones u can apply to yourself after completing said grow! Just a way to have what you’ve run for diff genetics n such all in 1 place! Not sure which view u use but on mine (1 you’ll see in a sec) I just click my avatar pic at top and when it pulls up box showing small profile overview click on name to pull this up......
View attachment 1257355 After u click name pulls this up.....
View attachment 1257353 Scroll thru til u see badges and click....
View attachment 1257354 Hoping u weren’t just referring to gladiator badge and my stoned ass just did an unnecessary process! :rofl: :smokeit:
u forgot the part where u hafta click the lil megaphone icon in order to display it...get it right man!:deadhorse: :crying: ppp
You have to keep them in certain categories when you do so. Several of my stickied grows are tagged completed by me but some are not because of the sub forum I put them in.

F | T |F Growery

F | T |F Growery

Fluidus. | Topiaria. | Fumus. Welcome to the Growery. My personal blog space where I grow and show. I like quality, I'm slightly a perfectionist, and OCD to some degree. Product testing, general runs of my favorite cultivars, maybe some preservationism, and a bunch of pictures. Love for...

Thanks guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back