Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I said doesn't matter if noob or experienced its about consistency in this forum.
You are right. But that is silly. I’m willing to bet that there are people that been here for several years and have read 1000’s of post that have less than ten post under their belts.

Could also check number of journals completed to see that person follows thru on finishing stuff! Also it will count as having made a post from replying to people’s questions in your threads etc but at least it shows u do more than just post a pic now and then and disappear without any interaction!
PS @Marshydro (where’d Tina go from name) :shrug: and also still got fresh journals starting again and 2 tents 1 being 4x4 so def big enough and well over requirements as I was when u 1st asked and I responded in like 17min! ;)
¿Hook it up por favor? :thanks:
:bighug:

Could also check number of journals completed to see that person follows thru on finishing stuff! Also it will count as having made a post from replying to people’s questions in your threads etc but at least it shows u do more than just post a pic now and then and disappear without any interaction!
PS @Marshydro (where’d Tina go from name) :shrug: and also still got fresh journals starting again and 2 tents 1 being 4x4 so def big enough and well over requirements as I was when u 1st asked and I responded in like 17min! ;)

Tina left the company I believe, we haven't been given a name for new rep/reps yet. It does feel a bit impersonal @Marshydro :pass:

One could do 100 journals while making the same mistakes every grow. This doesn’t make him the best representative of the light nor the strain. The majority of these light are being sold to home growers. Many who have less than 3 grows under their belts. Give a random grower a light, a tent, a couple of decent beans and some guidance, because they are the people who are buying the Mars hydro gear. Mars hydro should want to show the would be buyer how anyone can invest in Mars gear and produce decent meds at home. JMO!
@Marshydro.

One could do 100 journals while making the same mistakes every grow. This doesn’t make him the best representative of the light nor the strain. The majority of these light are being sold to home growers. Many who have less than 3 grows under their belts. Give a random grower a light, a tent, a couple of decent beans and some guidance, because they are the people who are buying the Mars hydro gear. Mars hydro should want to show the would be buyer how anyone can invest in Mars gear and produce decent meds at home. JMO!
@Marshydro.

Each time it's been said to you that this isn't a skill level thing (for the most part, unless specifically requested by the vendor) and that it is down to trust. Trust that you won't do a flit with the merch and not follow through with the commitments. Trust is gained by being around a long time and making active contributions to the forum elsewhere. Why don't you see about coming onto the tester team @Gladiators as it's still known but soon to change I believe :pass:

That would be kinda hard cause I've ask for a few of my grows to be completed and they're not so.

Tina left the company I believe, we haven't been given a name for new rep/reps yet. It does feel a bit impersonal @Marshydro :pass:
mars hydro is based out of china im sure they want to be as careful as possible about such things tina was a fake name anyways :pass:

anyways pointless arguing about who deserves to test lights the whole testing on site will be changed soon to a rank system as far as i know where you will need to be a certain rank to be able to do such tests it will all be explained when finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back