Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still lurking waiting for a chance to test one of these....

We're all lurking, waiting, wishing, wanting! :vibe:

I understand companies wanting the most experienced growers with a proven track record and wanting people who have tested lights before to be at the top of the list.
However their should be a way for those who have not tested lights to be included in the selection. just my 2.3 cents worth.
:stir:

I understand companies wanting the most experienced growers with a proven track record and wanting people who have tested lights before to be at the top of the list.
However their should be a way for those who have not tested lights to be included in the selection. just my 2.3 cents worth.
:stir:
Just buy one you will be more than pleased. It will be money’s well spent. Sp3000 grown
ADCBCCA4-25E1-41F0-BD44-2B99F1514A1C.jpeg
84588AB2-4A9A-4EC6-8F20-3169AB659C3B.jpeg
99124D22-F49F-46AB-B684-9EAD12A4415B.jpeg
939C441C-40FC-4825-88D6-13F1049BCF8B.jpeg
69BEE736-209E-4126-86BA-E9C0611C2C3B.jpeg
5778F828-CC5E-4AE9-8D57-E53C7FD4A5B6.jpeg

Growers like me ?

Eye would love to test a light for you! Pick a newbie!

I have been trying to be picked forever. Pick me.

Its not about picking a noob vs a experienced grower its more of the number of posts and stuff which equals to consistency and not some new member whos gonna run with the light. (It has happened for seeds imagine a light $$).. @Marshydro im sooo close to the requirements :smoking: :pass:

Its not about picking a noob vs a experienced grower its more of the number of posts and stuff which equals to consistency and not some new member whos gonna run with the light. (It has happened for seeds imagine a light $$).. @Marshydro im sooo close to the requirements :smoking: :pass:
Many apply to post just to get their numbers up. Often I read that a member doesn’t have this experience, but he still replies to a post. Therefore an excessive amount of post doesn’t mean a member has a lot of grow experience. Myself an many more members lurked for years before we made a single post. And I still do not post much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back