Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned these were intended for vertical racking style grows correct?

I'm interested, I grow on a 3x3 table. When do you want the grow to begin?
Hey @damien50 , the FC3000 is 300w, for 3'x3' flower and 4'x4' veg stage. For the time, it's up to the tester, but of course, I hope to start next month:smoking:
@MarshydroTina how well would this light work in a 4'x2'x5'? Love to try it out!!!
@Mcdee , if 4'x2', I think the SP 3000 is the best

Just looking at lights on the Mars Hydro website, that SP 6500 650W is a beast, chucking that inside a 2/4/6ft tent would give some insane flowering coverage

We are looking for the Mars Hydro FC 3000 light tester this month, the grower should be " AFN Gladiator ", and Messages over 1500, Reaction Score over 5000, already finished one complete grow journal on AFN here. Anyone interest?
Hey tina. Im qualified and have been looking to test a white led against my cmh. I know the blurples will give shorer denser and frostier with a significant loss in yield. Id love the opportunity to test the fc3000 to see if i can still get a comparable yield without dealing with the heat output of the bulbs.

Just so happens I have the 44 x 44 available and will be starting a grow in a month or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back