Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tester should update the light reports and the whole complete growing journal here, 2 updates weekly:smoking:

Any guys meet these requirements and interest in it, just tag me, I will check all info, your profile, your journal, then I will pick one tester, Mars Hydro FC 3000 :cheers:
@420Forever deserves this opportunity I feel. He was such an awesome help for the light give away game for the ts1000.

@MarshydroTina hmm, i jus checked the specz on the fc3000, and if it drawz 300 actual wattz from the wall, i'm afraid i'll hafta pass :shrug: ppp

We are looking for the Mars Hydro FC 3000 light tester this month, the grower should be " AFN Gladiator ", and Messages over 1500, Reaction Score over 5000, already finished one complete grow journal on AFN here. Anyone interest?
The tester should update the light reports and the whole complete growing journal here, 2 updates weekly:smoking:

Any guys meet these requirements and interest in it, just tag me, I will check all info, your profile, your journal, then I will pick one tester, Mars Hydro FC 3000 :cheers:

@Gladiators here'z a great chance kidz if u meet the requirementz :thumbsup: ppp

I agree @420Forever should get the light. Cool and chill mod plus I can't beat that reaction score. I post too little LOL!

I'll gladly do it. I run 3 journals now. Regular updates. Love my sp250. But I wont object if I dont get to lol. But I'll do her justice if given the chance. I'll buy the tent to be sent with the light I'm guessing 3x3. perfect I need another one anyways lol.

I agree @420Forever should get the light. Cool and chill mod plus I can't beat that reaction score. I post too little LOL!

hey, ur numberz ezily meet the requirementz...if u've got at least one completed journal, u should def be a contendah! :headbang: ppp

We are looking for the Mars Hydro FC 3000 light tester this month, the grower should be " AFN Gladiator ", and Messages over 1500, Reaction Score over 5000, already finished one complete grow journal on AFN here. Anyone interest?

You mentioned these were intended for vertical racking style grows correct?

I'm interested, I grow on a 3x3 table. When do you want the grow to begin?

@MarshydroTina i already answered a ways back in other threads posted this in but got 2 diff tents and can run in 2x4 or in 4x4 doing side by side with regular QB light! :bighug:

I guess those stats will take me another year or so... LOL
Ah well, there's always the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back