Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, guys, big big big great news!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

There will be a cup from Sep to November, the prizes are 3 FC lights!:woohoo:

And we also have other one new giveaway of TS light at the end Sep.

Stay tuned! my AFN growers!:love:
Count me in!!! Im needing a new light. Thanks TINA!!!

Hello, guys, big big big great news!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

There will be a cup from Sep to November, the prizes are 3 FC lights!:woohoo:

And we also have other one new giveaway of TS light at the end Sep.

Stay tuned! my AFN growers!:love:
noice!

I could go for a chance to test one of them out... The indoor grow could use a new boost my oldest light is pushing 2 and a half years and could go for a retirement...

I am using hps in a 60 x 120 x 160.. I would love to try Mars Hydro out.. I need to lower my temperature inside the tent so I would love to make the comparison between hps and a mars hydro.

RSB

Yupp will definitely be in on this cup, I want one of the FC series lights

So, who gets to test the lights? What do you really have to do to test? I've been level 1 for almost 2 years if not 2. How do you move up to test lights? Most of my journals are complete and my Prescription Blend plant and review are done but no mod has completed it yet. So, how do you move up?

Last edited:
So, who gets to test the lights? What do you really have to do to test? I've been level 1 for almost 2 years if not 2. How do you move up to test lights? Most of my journals are not complete and my Prescription Blend plant and review are done but no mod has completed it yet. So, how do you move up?

Did you not get the recent roll call asking what Gladiators had done in the past year? I'll tag you in it now anyway

Ah, I see you did. Well I guess they're working on that

So, who gets to test the lights? What do you really have to do to test? I've been level 1 for almost 2 years if not 2. How do you move up to test lights? Most of my journals are complete and my Prescription Blend plant and review are done but no mod has completed it yet. So, how do you move up?
Hey, the first tester is @TheMongol ,TSW 2000 led light. We are waiting for @Son of Hobbes send me the second tester info in Sep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back