Mars Hydro Lights Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to test a light i can grow one of these under! Maybe a little bragging with my outdoor grows will get me a light to test !
20200918_170045.jpg

How do I get in on this :mrgreen:
I have two TS1000 in my 2/4/6ft tent already but more tents and lights are coming to this household soon :smoking:

I have a ts1000 also, I'd love to have a companion from mars hydro :smoking:

I will test anything

We are looking for the Mars Hydro FC 3000 light tester this month, the grower should be " AFN Gladiator ", and Messages over 1500, Reaction Score over 5000, already finished one complete grow journal on AFN here. Anyone interest?

ooh, pick me pick me!! :jump: ppp

The tester should update the light reports and the whole complete growing journal here, 2 updates weekly:smoking:

Any guys meet these requirements and interest in it, just tag me, I will check all info, your profile, your journal, then I will pick one tester, Mars Hydro FC 3000 :cheers:

The tester should update the light reports and the whole complete growing journal here, 2 updates weekly:smoking:

Any guys meet these requirements and interest in it, just tag me, I will check all info, your profile, your journal, then I will pick one tester, Mars Hydro FC 3000 :cheers:

@MarshydroTina :smoking: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back