White tea :shrug: wot ever next :eyebrows:

Well my pal ribbzzy has given me permission to hijack this thread to show my mephisto girls :d5: they about day 35 , I would have sold my soul to get my hands on a strawberry nugget but she is a tough cookie to get to open up:biggrin: they in about 3 ltr to 4 ltr pots :thumbsup:

:toke: :bighug::pighug:

Group shot in the bath View attachment 955725
strawberry nuggets
View attachment 955726
forum stomper
View attachment 955727
Frugal stateView attachment 955728
Orange dieselView attachment 955729
Tidy work. I wont be able to post too much here over the next weeks, I'm in hospital, some fucker in a car decides looking when turning isn't necessary, as a result, I've been in hospital for 5 days, 2 surgeries, and my leg looks like a fucking meccano set. I nearly lost my leg man :cuss:

All looking outstanding but the Orange Diesel is going to be a very special plant by the looks of it!

Well I hope your proved correct:d5:

I think the frugal state is going to bud up nice

Tidy work. I wont be able to post too much here over the next weeks, I'm in hospital, some fucker in a car decides looking when turning isn't necessary, as a result, I've been in hospital for 5 days, 2 surgeries, and my leg looks like a fucking meccano set. I nearly lost my leg man :cuss:

Dam pal, that's real bad news :yoinks::vibes::karmacloud: sent your way

Hope the healing process goes well and your stocked up on meds :bighug:

Saw your post about moving. Bet that's going to prove even more of a hassle now ,,,:cuss::cuss:

I will keep the thread ticking over. Hope you can get someone to watch over the plants for you .

:pass:

Well I hope your proved correct:d5:

I think the frugal state is going to bud up nice

Dam pal, that's real bad news :yoinks::vibes::karmacloud: sent your way

Hope the healing process goes well and your stocked up on meds :bighug:

Saw your post about moving. Bet that's going to prove even more of a hassle now ,,,:cuss::cuss:

I will keep the thread ticking over. Hope you can get someone to watch over the plants for you .
plenty of meds, but by the end of each day, I look like Renton
upload_2018-9-30_10-59-54.jpeg

:pass:

Glad your alive. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Back