Holy cow @Ribbzzy thats a bad hit. I was just coming back to check on your Grapey Walter only to read the bad news. Get well soon bud.

My Grapey Walter is coming up on day 35 and still not flowering. Pistols galore, but doesn’t appear to be slowing down the stretch at all and certainly not developing any buds.

Back from hospital, that was a nightmare. Now the hard work begins :bummer: Thanks for the messages and PM's
I've been and looked at the girls, my waterboy has done a great job. Both look like they will finish soon. I managed to get a few snaps of the bigger ladies, but not the Gold Glue, 4AM, or the Nuggets, the pain was too much and I thought I'd pass out. :frowny:
Day 60 Woight Craic (say it in a Dublin accent) :haha: stinks as much as I do right now, though sweeter, and much sexier.
IMG_5313.JPG
IMG_5314.JPG
IMG_5315.JPG
IMG_5316.JPG
IMG_5317.JPG

Grapey Walter. Big fat calyx's starting to swell, reminds me of Fugue State in her structure
IMG_5318.JPG
IMG_5319.JPG
IMG_5320.JPG
IMG_5321.JPG
IMG_5322.JPG

I'm off to sleep on a morphine cloud, toodle pip

Holy cow @Ribbzzy thats a bad hit. I was just coming back to check on your Grapey Walter only to read the bad news. Get well soon bud.

My Grapey Walter is coming up on day 35 and still not flowering. Pistols galore, but doesn’t appear to be slowing down the stretch at all and certainly not developing any buds.
Mine took a while too before she started pumping real flowers, now she has caught up, and even maybe overtaken the Woight Craic.

Back from hospital, that was a nightmare. Now the hard work begins :bummer: Thanks for the messages and PM's
I've been and looked at the girls, my waterboy has done a great job. Both look like they will finish soon. I managed to get a few snaps of the bigger ladies, but not the Gold Glue, 4AM, or the Nuggets, the pain was too much and I thought I'd pass out. :frowny:
Day 60 Woight Craic (say it in a Dublin accent) :haha: stinks as much as I do right now, though sweeter, and much sexier.
View attachment 957733 View attachment 957734 View attachment 957735 View attachment 957736 View attachment 957737
Grapey Walter. Big fat calyx's starting to swell, reminds me of Fugue State in her structure
View attachment 957738 View attachment 957739 View attachment 957740 View attachment 957741 View attachment 957742
I'm off to sleep on a morphine cloud, toodle pip
Wow man, glad to hear you’re home from the hospital. What a shitty experience. Your plants look great though!

Cheers lads. The one saving grace is, I'm not at work. I just wish it was in slightly more 'mobile' circumstances.
Conor and Khabib tonight! I might treat myself to a cheeky beer or 2 during the fight, I've been abstaining since the accident

Back